X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Darkknight
    Museum Patron
    • Feb 26, 2013

WTB vintage Star Wars Death Star Playset

I know this isn't probably the right place to post this, but I'm looking for a vintage Death Star playset. It want it complete. If it doesn't have the box, that would be OK. I know vintage Star Wars stuff pops up on here from time to time. I have paypal and some mego stuff I would be willing to trade. I have a vinyl cape for a batman that is absolutely beautiful that I could possibly trade for the right playset. I also have some other mego things I would trade as well. Please let me know...
  • mizzoujedi
    • Mar 18, 2010

pm sent

Comment

• Majere
      Banned
      • Apr 17, 2016

Originally posted by Darkknight
      I know this isn't probably the right place to post this, but I'm looking for a vintage Death Star playset. It want it complete. If it doesn't have the box, that would be OK. I know vintage Star Wars stuff pops up on here from time to time. I have paypal and some mego stuff I would be willing to trade. I have a vinyl cape for a batman that is absolutely beautiful that I could possibly trade for the right playset. I also have some other mego things I would trade as well. Please let me know...
      Which Death Star playset are you referring to? If it's the Palitoy one, I know a guy that does repro sets that are amazing if you ever thought about going that route.

Comment

• Darkknight
        Museum Patron
        • Feb 26, 2013

I'm looking for the one from 1978. The one with the foam trash if that helps

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎