Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Friends Universe of Evil Super Enemies 5 figures set!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spyweb007
    Persistent Member
    • Apr 18, 2006

There is definitely some photoshop work being shown there, Aquaman's eyepatch looks like photoshop too, so I think it's a little too soon to be freaking out over the head size at this point.

Comment

• jeffbearco
      Persistent Member
      • Mar 27, 2011

As with any of the figures these days, I'll wait until someone else buys it so I can tell if the scale is anywhere near right. But that Batman sculpt is really good. I'm just really, really hoping that the scale is better than the photoshopped picture they show.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

I like this wave. And really, what's wrong with more Aquamen?
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Krypt0nite
          Radioactive!
          • Feb 13, 2010

Hopefully Batman's noggin is just an artifact of Photoshop. On the flip side, Evil Superman's head looks much better proportioned to my eye. Don't know if it's the photoshop, the darker suit or the better positioned symbol, but I like Evil Superman much more than the regular version.

Comment

• jeffbearco
            Persistent Member
            • Mar 27, 2011

I might be in for an Aquaman BC, Before Coffee. That would Rock as an office desk figure. hehehe

JeffBearCO

Comment

• Type Two
              Career Member
              • Sep 20, 2010

I don't know who is my favorite: Evil Robin with Evil Mustache or Evil Aquaman with Evil Eyepatch!

Please tell me they'll do an Evil Gleek at some point. His evil laugh was truly chilling.
              Type Two: The Mego body, not the disease.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎