Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Sale on Bif Bang Pow Figures right now!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

Big Sale on Bif Bang Pow Figures right now!

Some of the Mego figures are as low as $2.50 each!

Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Awesome stuff! EE accepting Paypal would be equally awesome.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• MRP
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 19, 2016

Have to hop on some of that stuff this weekend after payday hits.

-M
      Last edited by MRP; Aug 11, '16, 12:29 AM.
      "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• justzeg18
        Career Member
        • May 5, 2003

Totally threw down on all the Venture Bros. they had in stock.
        I missed out on other deals, but I really couldn't pass it up this time.

Comment

• MRP
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 19, 2016

Eh got tempted sooner and placed an order, got the Galactica Lunchbox/Tin with con exclusive figures and 5 of the 3 3/4 inch Flash Gordon movie figs (Flash, Dale, Vultan, Baron and Ming).

-M
          "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• MIB41
            Eloquent Member
            • Sep 25, 2005

Good golly. Took a second dive into my EE account and ordered all of the Flash Gordon figures. Only had the exclusive set with Flash and Ming so this was a nice pick up to finish out the series.

Comment

• TRDouble
              Permanent Member
              • Jul 10, 2012

Really considering the Flash Gordon Hawk City Set. I have the rest. Some of those prices are insane.

Comment

• fallensaviour
                Talkative Member
                • Aug 28, 2006

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                Awesome stuff! EE accepting Paypal would be equally awesome.
                Absolutely agree!!!
                Few item I'd love to pick up for that price.Phantom limb for sure.
                “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• PNGwynne
                  Master of Fowl Play
                  • Jun 5, 2008

Is the Batman'66 set sold out? I didn't see it. If a member has an extra set, hit me up.
                  WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                    Master of Fowl Play
                    • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by MIB41
                    ...ordered all of the Flash Gordon figures. Only had the exclusive set with Flash and Ming so this was a nice pick up to finish out the series.
                    I ordered a set, too. Initially, I had not paid close attention to this line and was surprised at the assortment. It's great, but I'm left wondering if another wave--perhaps t-shirt Flash, Dale, Zarkov. Klytus, and Kala--had been considered. They seem very nice figures, I'm greedy for a few more. Of course I love Wyndgarde as Klytus.

Comment

• kinostadt
                      Veteran Member
                      • Jul 14, 2004

I bought a few sets of the Flash Gordon figures, some to give as gifts. Can't beat those prices.

I too wish there was a 2nd series. Klytus would be my favorite, plus a few of those goofy Mongo guards.

Comment

• Hedji
                        Citizen of Gotham
                        • Nov 17, 2012

Am I the only one who is absolutely tickled about a 3 3/4" Santa Claus action figure? I believe the Twilight Zone one is the first Santa in that scale.

I've never warmed to black and white figures, so I picked up as many color Twilight Zone 3 3/4" as I could afford. Didn't get the 5 in search of an exit because... I've never seen that episode.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                          Master of Fowl Play
                          • Jun 5, 2008

^It's a great episode!

Comment

• Hedji
                            Citizen of Gotham
                            • Nov 17, 2012

I'm sure it is. I'm a bit ashamed to admit I haven't seen it. Have to see if they're still on netflix or Amazon prime.

Comment

• Iron Mego
                              Wake Up Heavy
                              • Jan 31, 2010

It's on both Netflix and Amazon. S3, EP14.

Season 4 is not on Netflix at all, and you have to pay for those episodes on Amazon. That's the weird season with hour long episodes.
                              Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎