X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CAZAFANTASMA
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2, 2013

Mego size time machine

Im working on this delorean for my mego customs. Started doing the template in cardboard and glued it together to see how it looked. Im not happy with the results so i will try to re shape the molds to make it look more like the time machine.thumbnail_20160808_212939.jpgthumbnail_20160808_212935.jpg20160808_212944.jpg
    Last edited by CAZAFANTASMA; Aug 9, '16, 4:47 PM.
    My EPIC FOR SALE threat ! http://megomuseum.com/community/show...oys-Real-nice!
  • sprytel
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 26, 2009

Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Doc, uh... Are you telling me you built a time machine... out of a cardboard box!?!

Comment

• drquest
      ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
      • Apr 17, 2012

That's heavy!
      Danny(Drquest)
      Captain Action HQ
      Retro shirts and stuff
      More retro shirts
      Stuff For Sale

Comment

• Spyweb007
        Persistent Member
        • Apr 18, 2006

I think if you find a picture of a Delorean online from the side you could print it out at the scale you need and use that to make a template. The shape and angles would then be accurate, and once the sides are right the top pieces should fall into place. There might even be papercraft files to make one online that you can download too.

Comment

• TheNewGiJoeWithKungFuGrip
          Veteran Member
          • Jun 18, 2015

Not a bad start. I look forward to seeing it finished.
          The hands that grip.

Comment

• CAZAFANTASMA
            Veteran Member
            • Jan 2, 2013

Originally posted by Spyweb007
            I think if you find a picture of a Delorean online from the side you could print it out at the scale you need and use that to make a template. The shape and angles would then be accurate, and once the sides are right the top pieces should fall into place. There might even be papercraft files to make one online that you can download too.
            yeah i found some great files but the only issue im having is to make the template match with the Harry potter car I stripped down lol. Im using the base of it to put the shell of my delorean on top of it. But i'll see what i can do... I think its taking good shape .... will update pictures soon. Thank you!
            My EPIC FOR SALE threat ! http://megomuseum.com/community/show...oys-Real-nice!

Comment

• Spyweb007
              Persistent Member
              • Apr 18, 2006

Can't wait to see how it comes out!

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡