X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • acrovader
    Career Member
    • Jan 19, 2011

8/9/2016- Hasbro Micronauts on sale!

Get 'em while you can (one set per customer). Bough mine for $45.36 (helluva lot cheaper than buying one from a scalper on ebay).
    Hasbro Pulse is Hasbro's ultimate fan destination, where fans come first. Shop Hasbro Pulse for the latest action figures and collectibles from G.I. Joe, Ghostbusters, Transformers, Power Rangers, Star Wars, Marvel, and more.
    I am more than machine. More than man. More than a fusion of the two.
  • Iron Mego
    Wake Up Heavy
    • Jan 31, 2010

Heck yeah man. $15/figure seems like a deal to me! Hasbro is killing it with this and Stretch Armstrong coming out at the same time.

As of a few seconds ago they are still available if anyone is still hoping to get a set.
    Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• cjefferys
      Duke of Gloat
      • Apr 23, 2006

Got one! So far still available.

Comment

• darkmonkeygod
        Career Member
        • Sep 5, 2005

I bought one much earlier in the day, super happy!

Comment

• kinostadt
          Veteran Member
          • Jul 14, 2004

Thanks for posting! I am glad to get one at that fair price.

Comment

• Ninersphan1
            Veteran Member
            • Jul 27, 2009

Ordered mine yesterday and they are still available today, wonder if they'll loosen the one per household limit. Would love to order a second. I really hope they add a few more to the line, especially, Space Glider, Acroyer and Time Traveler.

Comment

• Ranger 3
              Veteran Member
              • Oct 25, 2007

Wow- that was too easy. I figured these would be impossible to get unless I sat at the computer with a finger on the trigger.

M

Comment

• Ninersphan1
                Veteran Member
                • Jul 27, 2009

Mine arrived toady, the packaging is a work of art, and I don't just mean the Ken Kelly artwork. Kudos to the designer who designed this really great slip over box top revealing the cardboard astro station. What a cool set, from the figures to ther insert and the box, well done Hasbro!! Now give us MORE!

Comment

• Iron Mego
                  Wake Up Heavy
                  • Jan 31, 2010

Good to hear! Hope mine get here sooner than the expected delivery day of Thursday.

After looking at the Microman Forever website, I showed my daughter some of the different Time Travel cases (like what the Pharoid) has, and we discovered a Microman Lady Command that came with a Statue of Liberty case. She loved it of course, but I had to remind her that these were old toys, and the Microman stuff is much harder to find. What I didn't tell her is that I found the re-issue version on Amazon, and it's on the way.
                  Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• Starroid Raiders Dagon
                    Persistent Member
                    • Apr 28, 2013

Originally posted by Iron Mego
                    After looking at the Microman Forever website, I showed my daughter some of the different Time Travel cases (like what the Pharoid) has, and we discovered a Microman Lady Command that came with a Statue of Liberty case. She loved it of course, but I had to remind her that these were old toys, and the Microman stuff is much harder to find. What I didn't tell her is that I found the re-issue version on Amazon, and it's on the way.
                    Very nice and super cool, move!

Comment

• Iron Mego
                      Wake Up Heavy
                      • Jan 31, 2010

Luckily I had some gift card money left, cuz it was a bit more than I would have liked to spend.
                      Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• MRP
                        Persistent Member
                        • Jul 19, 2016

My set arrived today woot!

had to unbox it to check them out...

I love the replica Astro Station display stand...

now to figure out how I am going to display these with my small collection of vintage Micronauts as I have no room left on that shelf and need to rearrange things.

-M
                        "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• PNGwynne
                          Master of Fowl Play
                          • Jun 5, 2008

These are sooo tempting. I can think of about four more waves that would make a classic retro Micronauts collection.
                          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• acrovader
                            Career Member
                            • Jan 19, 2011

I bought mine from the Hasbro store on the 9th and it arrived on the 13th! And I paid for the 7-10 Business Day shipping option!
                            I am more than machine. More than man. More than a fusion of the two.

Comment

• MRP
                              Persistent Member
                              • Jul 19, 2016

Originally posted by acrovader
                              I bought mine from the Hasbro store on the 9th and it arrived on the 13th! And I paid for the 7-10 Business Day shipping option!
                              Yeah that's the option I took, ordered the firs tday available (the 9th) amd mine arrived as I was leaving for work on Sat the 13th (but I didn't open it and take the pics until late Sat/early Sunday).

-M
                              "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎