X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blue Meanie
    Banned
    • Jun 23, 2001

For Sale Complete ALL ORIGINAL Vinyl Caped Batman & Mego Bendie Joker

OK...here's your chance to get a Mego RARITY : Complete ALL ORIGINAL Vinyl Caped Batman. Everything is ORIGINAL right down to the emblem. This Vinyl Caped Batman is the one with 2 patterns like the original Type 1 Batman Gloves. One side of the cape has the "wafflle" texture and the other side has the "smooth" texture. It is the proper head that is darker blue in color. The only 2 problem areas I see on the cape is a yellowish staining, which can be seen in the pictures, which is contained to the one area that you'll see and a small area that is starting to split on the cape which is typical for the Vinyl Caped Batman figures. The yellowing might be able to be gotten out with other cleaning methods than what I use, Clear All and distilled water, but I will leave that up to the next owner. Here are the pics:

Figure #2 isn't as rare...but it's probably the cleanest version of this figure that I have ever had : Bendy Joker. There is absolutely no paint missing from this figure except for the very tip of his nose where there is a rub. I don't think it can be cleaned off and will not attempt to do it. I will leave that up to the next owner. There are no broken wires or wires sticking out of the figure. Again, probably the cleanest version of this figure that I have ever owned (This being the 3rd one in close to 20 years) Colors are bright and he still has his cane firmly attached to his hand. There are some black lines in his hair...but I think they are to enhance the figure and are not rubs. They are to evenly proportioned:

If you are interested in these figures please message me here in the forum. Money Orders are good and Paypal will only be accepted as a "Gift" option. Some may be scared off by "Gift" Paypal payment but I've dealt with 100's if not 1000 megoheads in the past 16 + years here on the forum and the old Yahoo list as well as Mego Meet. Thanks for looking.
  • josephcardone
    Persistent Member
    • Jun 10, 2010

Sent you a PM

Comment

• Blue Meanie
      Banned
      • Jun 23, 2001

PM's answered. Thanks.

Comment

• Blue Meanie
        Banned
        • Jun 23, 2001

Vinyl Caped Batman is ON HOLD

Comment

• Darkknight
          Museum Patron
          • Feb 26, 2013

Pm sent

Comment

• Blue Meanie
            Banned
            • Jun 23, 2001

PM answered. Thanks.

Comment

• Bronxboykev
              Permanent Member
              • Mar 7, 2011

Berto Still Available???

Comment

• Blue Meanie
                Banned
                • Jun 23, 2001

Originally posted by Bronxboykev
                Berto Still Available???
                Sorry...It's gone. The Bendie Joker is still available...but Bats is gone.

Comment

• J.B.
                  Guild Navigator
                  • Jun 23, 2010

Beautiful piece. Glad he stayed in the Family.
                  You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Comment

• Blue Meanie
                    Banned
                    • Jun 23, 2001

One more bump back up before Ebay. I really would like to sell it here to a Museum member:

Joker Bendie: Figure #2 isn't as rare...but it's probably the cleanest version of this figure that I have ever had : Bendy Joker. There is absolutely no paint missing from this figure except for the very tip of his nose where there is a rub. I don't think it can be cleaned off and will not attempt to do it. I will leave that up to the next owner. There are no broken wires or wires sticking out of the figure. Again, probably the cleanest version of this figure that I have ever owned (This being the 3rd one in close to 20 years) Colors are bright and he still has his cane firmly attached to his hand. There are some black lines in his hair...but I think they are to enhance the figure and are not rubs. They are to evenly proportioned:

If you are interested in these figures please message me here in the forum. Money Orders are good and Paypal will only be accepted as a "Gift" option. Some may be scared off by "Gift" Paypal payment but I've dealt with 100's if not 1000 megoheads in the past 16 + years here on the forum and the old Yahoo list as well as Mego Meet. Thanks for looking.

Comment

• Blue Meanie
                      Banned
                      • Jun 23, 2001

And Bendy Joker is no ON HOLD!

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡