Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SainthoodDenied
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 26, 2008

Zira but she wasn't on a peg at that point, Otasco had her in a round bin in the middle of the main aisle in front of the toy aisle. There was also Cornelius or Galen in there aswell. I got a Zira since I didn't have her and one of the others for a friends upcoming birthday.
    Chad

Comment

• hedrap
      Permanent Member
      • Feb 10, 2009

Lex Luthor should be put on a "do not resuscitate" list. Guranteed line killer. A bald, fifty-something, industrialist is not a toy. Ever. To any kid. He's a mail away or a playset extra.

When Retro Action placed him in Wave 1, I thought dear god and knew the line would be in trouble. Sure enough, any TRU I went to guaranteed enough RA Luthor for every man, woman and child in the store.

The original 3-3/4 Mego was in a existential war with Zod to see who would kill Mego. Lex won.

The Toy Biz "turn his hand sideways so he punches himself in the head or else he's playing with himself" Telly Savalis Lex was a destroyer. Even the STAS Krypto Luthor ate whatever available space that Superman line was given.

Outside of him, you guys nailed the real big Eaters of Shelves.

Only one I can add is the million Bat-clones from BTAS. I don't know which was the worst, but good lord...

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

Desert-storm "Nightmare" Batfleck from the Mattel DC Multiverse line is becoming quite the pegwarmer for modern action figures.

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• samurainoir
          Eloquent Member
          • Dec 26, 2006

I seem to recall Gamorrean Guard being the Return of the Jedi peg warmer?

modern toys... movie General Zod in the DC Multiverse line.
          My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎