X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mikeMc6
    Persistent Member
    • Mar 24, 2012

How much should I offer?

Someone in my area has a Kresge Spidey with what they describe as a "super faded" back of the card and the front supposedly displays nice.

They have already determined to eventually sell on Ebay because they are not a Mego expert and wish to leave it to market forces to determine value, understandable.

What should I offer in CASH that is a decent offer to change their mind?

If minty Kresge Spideys go for 2-3k, what do YOU think one with a super faded back card be worth with mild front shelf wear?

i do not have a pic sorry
    INEPT VINTAGE WISENHEIMER
    WANTS: Thrashed Riddler Box, RM mask (beater ok) ...and a pony
  • Marvelmania
    A Ray of Sunshine
    • Jun 17, 2001

Not sure what to offer but always let them know about the Ebay fees, Paypal fees, time of listing it, pain of shipping and then drop on them how many fraudulent buyers there are who after buying an item then say it's not as described and file a PP claim.

Comment

• mikeMc6
      Persistent Member
      • Mar 24, 2012

Originally posted by Marvelmania
      Not sure what to offer but always let them know about the Ebay fees, Paypal fees, time of listing it, pain of shipping and then drop on them how many fraudulent buyers there are who after buying an item then say it's not as described and file a PP claim.
      I hear ya, but this person lists all the time online so that argument won't help. I did tell him there are a lot of shill bidders for Kresge Megos which really scares off legit bidders like me and is a royal pain for sellers but we"ll see...
      INEPT VINTAGE WISENHEIMER
      WANTS: Thrashed Riddler Box, RM mask (beater ok) ...and a pony

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎