X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • callistofreak
    Who stole my stuff !!!
    • Jul 1, 2006

Jokermobile??

It has probably been covered somewhere, but I don't see it.
    does anyone know why, they didn't remake the Jokermobile?
    I'm going to buy the Batlab, and that's it.
    sigpicWho stole my stuff !!!
  • jeffbearco
    Persistent Member
    • Mar 27, 2011

The Jokermobile would have been an excellent time to come out with an upgraded Joker using some parts from the 66 Joker with a trenchcoat and purple hat! Use the original head and give it a darker repaint to look more like the Killing Joke - DC Cartoon Movie coming out Next Week, direct to blueray!!! Nerd SQUEEEEE!

Nobody voices Joker like Mark Hamill! Plus Kevin Conroy is back as the Batman! This should ROCK! I may have to have folks over for pizza and make a night of it!!!

Sorry, only mildly related I know. But sometimes I have to share!

JeffBearCO

Comment

• scott metzger
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 9, 2007

I'm thinking they might be saving that to anchor a second wave, perhaps? I'm tempted at the Titans van because of the Wonder Girl, but most likely just getting the Bat Lab.

Comment

• jeffbearco
        Persistent Member
        • Mar 27, 2011

I'll probably get that Wonder Girl when she is released by herself in a bag. I'm betting that costume will also be used for the Wonder Woman First Appearance. It is a good looking costume. I wonder if they will layer a skirt over it or just call it good with the hot pants. I'd hope for the skirt since that is how it looks in the comic picture they used on the back of the Batman First Appearance pictures.

For me, space is limited so I will probably just get that figure and skip the vans themselves.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• TRDouble
          Permanent Member
          • Jul 10, 2012

My space is limited too and the only exclusive figure of interest to me is Wonder Girl, and only slightly. I might get the BatLab, which was my original plan.

I love the idea of the vans and the Batcave, but I just have no where to put them. And I already have enough items (Mattel JL Watchtower, McFarlane Sports Picks Ice Rink, etc) sitting in boxes or storage with no where to go.

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
            Moderation Engineer
            • Aug 14, 2003

Like most things, expanded van offerings are dependent upon sales of this first wave.

Comment

• jeffbearco
              Persistent Member
              • Mar 27, 2011

I would expect this van style to eventually become the Scooby Do Mystery Machine.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• TRDouble
                Permanent Member
                • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by EMCE Hammer
                Like most things, expanded van offerings are dependent upon sales of this first wave.
                And that scares me because of how many they are going with at the start. At $99, these are a big ticket item. I hope they don't end up like the 18" figures. A Mystery Machine is a must! And I don't FTC to sour on vehicles, playsets and accessories, like a Great White Shark. I wish I had the room and funds to support these efforts.

Comment

• TrekStar
                  Trek or Treat
                  • Jan 20, 2011

Zoinks!! A Scooby Doo mystery machine with glow in the dark space alien exclusive villain, it's got my vote.

Comment

• SpaceAgent
                    Veteran Member
                    • Oct 21, 2009

I had planned on getting all four, but these are too pricey. Going to have to limit myself to one or two.

Comment

• monitor_ep
                      Talkative Member
                      • May 11, 2013

What do the insides look like?
                      Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Ninersphan1
                        Veteran Member
                        • Jul 27, 2009

Originally posted by SpaceAgent
                        I had planned on getting all four, but these are too pricey. Going to have to limit myself to one or two.
                        Not even going to do that at this price point and the Bat Lab is a Grail item for me, but $100??? even with the figure, that's to much I'll be waiting for these to go on sale sometime down the road and just get the Bat lab. I don't really care aboyut the figure add in on any of these.

Comment

• warlock664
                          Persistent Member
                          • Feb 15, 2009

My guess is they're going to sit at that price ($99). I'd expect the Bat-lab and Teen Titans bus to sell the best, but the WGBS van and GCPD van are going to languish.

Comment

• huedell
                            Museum Ball Eater
                            • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by EMCE Hammer
                            So, it's all the more unfortunate that a much valued nostalgic piece is being held back.

The vans are great... but out of my price range... reasonable prices, I'm sure... but I'd rather not have the figure, in place of a lower price. And, I have to prioritize. i just paid a bunch for an EMCE Chekov, Sulu and an SDCC BS Obi-Wan for cripes sake!

Jokermobile? ALWAYS wanted it.... badly.

I'd easily pay the $99 for an FTC replica Jokermobile... no extra figure needed. And, I only imagine others would feel the same.

My biggest gripes with FTC have always been their wave release choices.... chalk up this "Batlab" instead of "Jokermobile" as a misstep IMHO---not as wacky as their choice to have "the butler" as their debut original WGSH figure--- but still odd not to "come out punching" with the more valued van replica.

That said: because of Re-Mego precedence, I never thought they'd get to this point of having so much cool product... so, yeah, now that time has passed, I give FTC mucho credit for what they've done and now know that really all I needed was "patience" to feel like Alfred was justified... took a while... but after the Plastic Man wave, I became a true complete convert.

Can I wait for a Jokermobile?

Sure.

But, the implication of your post is that that isn't the best course of action... ergo my FTC criticism for not releasing the Jokermobile right off.

Like I said before tho': Nice vans so far.
                            "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• jwyblejr
                              galactic yo-yo
                              • Apr 6, 2006

If you don't want to pay the $99,just get the vans from EE. Go with their "not mint" versions. I got my Batcave that way and I'm happy with it.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎