X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

would love to se this happen
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by monitor_ep
      Well I just talked with the artist of Future Quest and he said he has no plans for Blue Falcon and Dynomutt. I wish I had better news.
      Awww...dangit.

I wonder why not--licensing rights?
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• monitor_ep
        Talkative Member
        • May 11, 2013

Well here is he's response:
        Largely a matter of not enough room for him and that he doesn't fit the tone of what we're doing at the moment.
        so these means Blue Falcon and Dynomutt are out. It is a shame because I would have loved to see them done in the series way the rest of the Future Quest seems to be going.
        Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Makernaut
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 22, 2015

I downloaded the first two issues on my iPad DC app because everything was sold out when I got to my local comic book shop. Gonna have to go get some Apple Bucks to get the third issue because I am digging it and have downloaded a butt load of titles across "Rebirth" and "Future Quest". I prefer the hard copy, but NOTHING is available at any of the local shops and that tells me DC seems to really be righting the ship. (However, I'd really prefer to hand the money over to a business owner).

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎