X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • harvestcrusader
    Museum Super Collector
    • Jul 10, 2015

12 inch Big Jim Customs

Didnt know this was a forum on here - here are some 12 inch customs I made many years ago might do it again - the first pic i went for a more modern look and the second one if i can find it is more in line with the originals

• Jacksonmob
    • Nov 16, 2014

Wow! Those are great. Can you give some details about the customs? Would like to know what head sculpts and bodies you used and any other details if you can.

Comment

• Starroid Raiders Dagon
      Persistent Member
      • Apr 28, 2013

Those look fantastic. Very awesome that you did the boxes up as well. Very cool.

Comment

• sprytel
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 26, 2009

Amazing work.

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

Holey moley!
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• harvestcrusader
            Museum Super Collector
            • Jul 10, 2015

the first pick the bodies used are 12 inch Dragon Neo - the headsculpt for Jim I got off a site called Monkey Depot - Dr Steel's headsculpt is from ebay he can be found in the 1/6th dragon head search - the sculpt used to bulk up the figures is AVES APOXIE - the rest is hand sewn and weapons hand made..

The second picture - Max Steele head customed for Big Jimmy - the Whip random bearded Gi Joe head - Warpath - Gi Joe Apache Head - Dr Steel - Stone Cold Steve Austin - the bodies are 12 inch Ringside rebel wrestlers - the boxes I have the prints to make them so I just did a KINKO run and enlarged them - the rest like above is all hand made and hand sewn -

Comment

• harvestcrusader
              Museum Super Collector
              • Jul 10, 2015

hey how do ya do that deal where another persons post appears in your reply?

Comment

• Neutron X
                Persistent Member
                • Dec 22, 2007

Originally posted by harvestcrusader
                hey how do ya do that deal where another persons post appears in your reply?
                Use the "reply with quote" button right of their message. Corrected, sorry I get things backwards sometimes.
                Last edited by Neutron X; Sep 17, '16, 1:23 PM.

Comment

• MIB41
                  Eloquent Member
                  • Sep 25, 2005

Those are absolutely fantastic! Even the boxes are spot on! Hey do you make reproductions of the standard Big Jim boxes?

Comment

• starsky
                    veteran member
                    • Aug 26, 2007

fantastic job!

Comment

• harvestcrusader
                      Museum Super Collector
                      • Jul 10, 2015

Originally posted by MIB41
                      Those are absolutely fantastic! Even the boxes are spot on! Hey do you make reproductions of the standard Big Jim boxes?
                      I wish I could only have the prints to the WOLF PACK and Gold Commander except Torpedo Arm guy and the THE BEAST - wish I had the BIG Jimmy standard

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎