X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sideshow Spock
    valar morghulis
    • Mar 8, 2005

Originally posted by thunderbolt
    I wonder if the upcoming Disney one will be the start of it, and probably another nail in Netflix coffin
    Huh?

Comment

• Hector
      el Hombre de Acero
      • May 19, 2003

Yeah, Netflix is super popular...and I dig their shows. Stranger Things is friggin awesome...my all time favorite Netflix show.
      sigpic

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

Well, it will be another nail in my Netflix's coffin, they raise the rates and then there is very little in the way of new movies, just more original programming. Looking forward to Punisher, but outside of Daredevil and Jessica Jones the Marvel shows have left me not wanting more and have not finished any of them, not to mention its up in the air if they will be around for long with Disney pulling out of its agreement with them. Stranger Things is just ok to me.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• emeraldknight47
          Talkative Member
          • Jun 20, 2011

Originally posted by Mikey
          I just have no interest in ANYTHING Trek lately

Been rediscovering my first Sci Fi love Lost In Space

Also been rewatching Blake's 7
          I will be curious to see Netflix's reboot of LOST IN SPACE. Has anyone heard anything more about it, yet?
          sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• SKotK
            Career Member
            • Mar 11, 2014

Originally posted by JRT!
            SO happy it got renewed for a second season!! But guess I'm the only one. I love this show and can't wait for more.
            Nah, you're not the only one. I'm really glad it got renewed, because even though I really disliked the last episode I do love the show as a whole so far. I hope they get even better.

--SKot (also waiting for the fragmenting of streaming services to implode)
            Look what happens when you aren't allowed to play with "dolls"...

WANTED: partly-unsealed or bubble-damaged carded Romulan + unbroken plant trap from Mission to Gamma VI

Comment

• Moxen
              Museum Patron
              • Nov 6, 2016

I watched the first episode on streamlord and got about three quarters through before I found something else to watch instead- the new It.

The new Klingons looked like generic Trek aliens-of-the-week and adorn the exterior of their ship with the dead. They sound Klingon, but that's the only similarity to past iterations I see. The sarcophagus looked sweet, I do dig the Egyptian look. I also found the delivery of the dialog quite wooden- like I was watching actors instead of characters. The cowardly alien was the biggest standout for me, but I don't know if I'll try to keep up with it. Does it get any better?

Comment

• JRT!
                Museum Super Collector
                • Sep 6, 2015

It gets much better as it goes along. I didn't even like the first two episodes,but loving the show now. Just my opinion of course,as I know a lot of peole just hate it,even though they're not even watching it. Guess some people just like to join the bandwagon,lol!

Comment

• GUYx1
                  FORMER MEGO COLLECTOR
                  • Apr 20, 2005

Episodes 1 & 2 were just backstory. I prefer to start with episode 3. From there on it has been well worth watching. Why everything is so "different" all starts to make sense as the story starts to unfold.
                  Cheers,
                  Guyx1

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎