X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

Blair Witch 2016

A group of college students ventures into the Black Hills Forest in Maryland to uncover the mysteries surrounding the disappearance of James Donahue's sister, Heather (The Blair Witch Project) who many believe is connected to the legend of the Blair Witch after her disappearance 15 years prior. At first the group is hopeful, especially when a pair of locals offer to act as guides through the dark and winding woods, but as the endless night wears on, the group is visited by a menacing presence. Slowly, they begin to realize the legend is all too real and more sinister than they could have imagined.

Blair Witch (formerly marketed under the faux-title, The Woods) is an upcoming 2016 American found footage horror film directed by Adam Wingard[1] and written by Simon Barrett, and a direct sequel to The Blair Witch Project.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log
  • Hector
    el Hombre de Acero
    • May 19, 2003

I hated...and I do mean HATED the first BWP flick...but I'm not close-minded for a second chance, however, I highly doubt I'll go see it at the movie theater...

Redbox rental for sure...
    sigpic

Comment

• gummi
      Career Member
      • Dec 2, 2009

I loved the original, so I'm really looking forward to this one. This is what the second one should have been, now that was a hot mess for sure.
      "Trying is the first step towards failure." - H. J. Simpson, 1997

Comment

• fallensaviour
        Talkative Member
        • Aug 28, 2006

Hmmm....no thanks.
        “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• Mikey
          Verbose Member
          • Aug 9, 2001

I never seen the original until about a week ago (ran across it on youtube)

It seemed to start out ok and then just get dumber and dumber as it went along.

It almost reminded me of when me and my buddies would make films and make up the plot as we went along... by the end we'd get bored and start doing comedy routines

Comment

• Boy_Wonder_1978
            Career Member
            • Apr 30, 2015

Seriously?!

Comment

• binkystarr
              Museum Super Collector
              • Apr 16, 2015

This is so sad, this generation of Hollywood idiots keep destroying whatever has a cult following for a buck, Ghostbusters,Robocop,Annie and whatever else...pathetic

Comment

• great_chandel
                Veteran Member
                • Mar 2, 2015

The first Blair Witch Project was absolutely awful! I never thought I would have needed Dramamine to get through a film. All that jerky first-person camera movement was simply horrendous -- as was the story, directing, acting, etc. The only "scary" thing about it was I actually bought into the hype and wasted 1.5 hours (it seemed like 10 hours) of my time on that colossal mess of a film.

Comment

• MIB41
                  Eloquent Member
                  • Sep 25, 2005

Let me sum up that whole film... "What's that?!" I think they took that same premise and turned it into ghost shows on cable.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                    Verbose Member
                    • Mar 7, 2004

My wife HATED The Blair Witch Project. It's the one time I can recall her being fuming mad coming out of a film. As a novelty, I enjoyed it. I thought their marketing campaign was genius. That special they ran on Sci-Fi Channel was actually far more effective than the movie, but it helped to sell the legend. I've never had any desire to see it again, but at the time, I enjoyed the experience enough.

This sequel doesn't sound like a bad idea for a film...but again, I have no desire to really see it. That whole thing came and went.

Chris
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎