X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by wise guy
    I hate Jeffrey Dean Morgan and hope The Murphy gets him !
    That made me laugh!

Comment

• fallensaviour
      Talkative Member
      • Aug 28, 2006

Now that is hilarious....lol
      “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• fallensaviour
        Talkative Member
        • Aug 28, 2006

I'm okay with the way things went.Abraham was on borrowed time if your a fan you knew that!
        Hell they are all on borrowed time!
        Glen paid the price for Daryl,and let the rest know to knuckle under no exceptions.
        The whole get my axe bit was absolutely necessary to break rick.
        Which lets face it didn't work and even Neegan knew hence the chop Carl's arm off bit,Which did break him.
        Carl understands his sacrifice will spare the rest of the group (qualities of a great leader)
        Rick was used to being the top dog and there's a new alpha in town!

I think the big problem here is the casting of neegan.He is supposed to be a big dude so I think part of the problem is choice of actor.
        They chose a good actor but not really a physically intimidating one.
        They would have been better of with a guy like Dave Bautista,if he was carrying Lucille you would already be believing he was going to bash some skulls in with it.
        So my problem is now Neegan just comes off like another governor type villain.
        Anyway just my two cents.
        “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• drquest
          ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
          • Apr 17, 2012

Danny(Drquest)
          Captain Action HQ
          Retro shirts and stuff
          More retro shirts
          Stuff For Sale

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

lol, I kind of keep thinking the two groups will cross paths. Another survivor group made up of TWD fatalities would be fun for a bit part.
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Hector
              el Hombre de Acero
              • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by drquest
              sigpic

Comment

• Mikey
                Verbose Member
                • Aug 9, 2001

I like this weeks episode way better than last.

Makes me wish they'd kill off the whole past cast and remain on this story and go on from there.

Comment

• sprytel
                  Talkative Member
                  • Jun 26, 2009

I liked it better too. But I tend to like the "quiet" episodes better than most.

it was nice to see Morgan have some growth and begin to question his "no killing" philosophy-- realize it may not always be black and white-- without him going into some spiral of angst and self-doubt.

And I liked how they hung a lampshade on the absurdity of "The Kingdom" and the armor and everything, and kind of found a way where it seemed plausible.

Comment

• Hector
                    el Hombre de Acero
                    • May 19, 2003

Ezekiel rules, what a breath of fresh air, the dude is a favorite of mine already...

Great CGI work on Shiva the tiger...
                    sigpic

Comment

• emeraldknight47
                      Talkative Member
                      • Jun 20, 2011

I loves me some Shiva!!! And Ezekiel is pretty cool, too. Wasn't until I watched TALKING DEAD that I realized he is the voice behind many, animated DC characters.
                      sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• samurainoir
                        Eloquent Member
                        • Dec 26, 2006

Glen was no surprise given the folks who follow the comic book, but I do like that they really set it up well with the fake-out last season and the implication that Glen, who previously had not killed any living person when he survived under the dumpster, now kills due to the fact that Maggie made a deal with Hilltop to take on the Saviours. Thus BOTH of them pay a price for their actions. We are about to see Maggie really come into her own within the next couple of seasons. She's had a much better, and stronger arc than her comic book counterpart, and it would be cool to see that continue. Sad to see the death of my favourite character, but if his death has as much meaning and impact as it has had in the last 50 issues of the comic (and STILL does in the latest issue), then I'm at peace with it in a way that I wasn't when I first read Walking Dead #100 (which is the mot upset I've ever been reading a comic).

Abraham was also living on borrowed time, and again, it seemed like they really gave him a much more satisfying arc than his comic book counterpart prior to his demise. He seemed genuinely at peace with himself and comfortable in his own skin, up to the point of his final moment of defiance against Negan. Hopefully his death will give Sascha as much motivation and meaning as Glen's death will have for Maggie.
                        My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• samurainoir
                          Eloquent Member
                          • Dec 26, 2006

Booyah! such great casting for Ezekiel. Interesting to note that in the TV show, Michonne appears to be taking Andrea's path from the comic, and Carol is taking Michonne's. Kirkman really does seem to be creating much stronger character arcs with the second pass at the characters through the medium of television. In the same way that Maggie became much stronger and more interesting on TV by taking Michonne's place in being victimized by the Governor.

My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• hedrap
                            Permanent Member
                            • Feb 10, 2009

Well, that was terrible.

Comment

• Mikey
                              Verbose Member
                              • Aug 9, 2001

^ I agree

watched at least 3 quarters of the episode on FF

First off - enough with the music videos
                              Second - I have no idea other than the writers that get off by seeing endless torture.
                              Turd - Please don't start giving each cast member their own episode --- if so, just let me know when you show Morgan.
                              Fort - Negan is a laughable villain --- He's so over-the-top i'm kinda embarrassed for the show when I watch it.
                              Fit - Did I mention ENOUGH with the music videos

Comment

• Iron Mego
                                Wake Up Heavy
                                • Jan 31, 2010

Originally posted by Mikey
                                Fort - Negan is a laughable villain --- He's so over-the-top i'm kinda embarrassed for the show when I watch it.
                                Totally agree, they got the wrong actor. He's simply not intimidating in the least.
                                Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎