Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mikey
    Verbose Member
    • Aug 9, 2001

I thought the junk people were the woman group ?

Comment

• Hedji
      Citizen of Gotham
      • Nov 17, 2012

That was my first thought too, but no, there's dudes with them. And their M.O. is radically different than the gals.

Comment

• Mikey
        Verbose Member
        • Aug 9, 2001

It's got me confused to the point I was thinking is this Neega gang the same ones with the W on their heads last season ?

Comment

• Starroid Raiders Dagon
          Persistent Member
          • Apr 28, 2013

I liked last night' episode. That putz could entertain me for a spin-off tv movie. Can I have lobster? Guy is a classic. I waited and watched the episode at night without commercials as it seems better for the mood.
          I think the junkyard people are a cult. That would be my guess.

Comment

• Hedji
            Citizen of Gotham
            • Nov 17, 2012

Originally posted by Mikey
            It's got me confused to the point I was thinking is this Neega gang the same ones with the W on their heads last season ?
            I don't think so.. Weren't they the Wolves or something like that? Less organized, but unfriendly like the Saviors.

I too enjoyed the new episode. Eugene's dialogue is belly laugh funny, and his delivery is perfect.

Comment

• Gorn Captain
              Invincible Ironing Man
              • Feb 28, 2008

I think Eugene has revealed himself to be truly evil.
              He'll be the Mad Doctor to Negan's evil overlord.

Well, maybe he'll prove me wrong....

Btw, walkers covered in molten metal. Hm. Don't know if that will work. Won't they just melt and burn from the heat of the metal?

Now I'm off to find a copy of Easy Street. Just when you finally get that tune out of your head, they pull you back in....

Btw: Eugene's shopping trip was hilarious. I'm going to start doing that as well. "I'll take that, and that, and that..." And just walk off....

This ep was not bad. Eugene got to be funny, and it worked, and we saw some good character development from others, too.
              Last edited by Gorn Captain; Feb 28, '17, 3:05 AM.
              "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• Hedji
                Citizen of Gotham
                • Nov 17, 2012

I actually found a lot to like... the wives who wanted to turn on Negan. And Dwight's Wife's letter to him was actually pretty powerful stuff for a show that often tries too hard to be powerful but slips into self parody sometimes. Lack of "action", but this one was a winner.

Comment

• drquest
                  ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
                  • Apr 17, 2012

I love Eugene and he was great in this episode. I loved when he was talking with Negan while holding a huge jar of pickles....
                  Danny(Drquest)
                  Captain Action HQ
                  Retro shirts and stuff
                  More retro shirts
                  Stuff For Sale

Comment

• johnnystorm
                    Hot Child in the City
                    • Jul 3, 2008

I also loved Eugene's shopping trip, they missed an opportunity by not having him pickup a paddle ball game!
                    I cannot find any sympathy for Dwight. No matter what they try, he just comes across as a ****** that deserves his fate.

Comment

• fallensaviour
                      Talkative Member
                      • Aug 28, 2006

Originally posted by Mikey
                      LoL...Mikey, Know wonder you're not enjoying the show you have no idea what's going on...lol
                      “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• Mikey
                        Verbose Member
                        • Aug 9, 2001

Was the fat zombie with the toy gun a homage to Henrietta from Evil Dead 2 ?

Comment

• johnnystorm
                          Hot Child in the City
                          • Jul 3, 2008

Ok, I'm pretty much over "Richonne".

And what's the deal with Rosita? What, do the writers just draw names out of a hat to decide which cast member turns into a jerk?

Comment

• Hector
                            el Hombre de Acero
                            • May 19, 2003

Rick and the gang are now downright pathetic to me...the only cool character is Eugene...the rest can all die for all I care, lol...
                            sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                              el Hombre de Acero
                              • May 19, 2003

Just let Maggie and Rosita come and crash in my place...both will be welcomed with "open" arms...

sigpic

Comment

• Starroid Raiders Dagon
                                Persistent Member
                                • Apr 28, 2013

Originally posted by Hector
                                Just let Maggie and Rosita come and crash in my place...both will be welcomed with "open" arms...

I've got a massive crush on Rosita but I think she is bound for the gallows pole. I get where they have her, emotionally. She has been hit pretty tough on a couple of levels and they are light on counselors and therapists in the zombie apocalypse. I hated Rick' poor decisions in this episode from walking on that roof, that crappy car idea, and taking time out from killing zombies to spot a deer. F'n idiot. But, that is the most believable emotion I have seen in Michonne.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎