Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mikey
    Verbose Member
    • Aug 9, 2001

They've yet to stoop to the lowest of lows which is an entire past clips episode centered around a sick and delirious character

Comment

• Hector
      el Hombre de Acero
      • May 19, 2003

The Tara actress was getting attacked by internet trolls...they were pointing out her weight gain (she just had a baby in real life). She fought back...but it's a losing cause, you are not going to win that war...faceless trolls have nothing to lose, she does...just asked that Ghostbusters actress.

The thing though, and this is definitely not an attack on her, I shouldn't talk, I'm overweight...but her weight gain did interfere with her Tara character. As she was slim in the beginning, now she's heavier...in a zombie apocalyptic world, were food is scarce and you have to be very physical (fending off or running away from Walkers)...it sort of messes up the continuity of the character.
      sigpic

Comment

• Hector
        el Hombre de Acero
        • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by Dark Shadow
        Heya Hector...did you happen to see the t-shirt Greg Nicotero was wearing in his clip on TTD? Worth checking out if you didn't. I though of you when I saw it.
        No, I stopped watching TTD...because I could no longer take the host's continuing annoying arze-kissing...I just wanna slap him silly, lol.

What kinda t-shirt was he wearing?
        sigpic

Comment

• hedrap
          Permanent Member
          • Feb 10, 2009

Originally posted by Mikey
          They've yet to stoop to the lowest of lows which is an entire past clips episode centered around a sick and delirious character

Quite true. Would Negan's "very special episode" and the Lost reference sorta count? The implication is he's going to have crossed paths with previous guest stars. Wolves and Terminus seem the most likely, but could it be even earlier, like Coma Rick days? Did Negan meet Shane or Merle? That would be super-Lost of them.

Comment

• Dark Shadow
            Creature Of The Night
            • May 14, 2011

Originally posted by Hector
            No, I stopped watching TTD...because I could no longer take the host's continuing annoying arze-kissing...I just wanna slap him silly, lol.

Below is the best photo I could find of him with it on, and below that is a full view of the actual shirt.

I recognized the source photo immediately (and figured you would too), but ended up having to pull out a copy of the album to show my other half that it was what it was.

For whatever reason, the fingers on the left hand are altered, but the right hand is pretty much faithful (save the thumb being visible).

I'm with ya on TTD. We generally don't watch it anymore either, but since this week's show had Cassandra Peterson as a guest, we watched.

Comment

• Hector
              el Hombre de Acero
              • May 19, 2003

Oh, Queen as the undead, that's awesome, I want one!!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

• Dark Shadow
                Creature Of The Night
                • May 14, 2011

I thought you might appreciate it. Found a site that sells them, but don't know anything about their reputation.

Comment

• hedrap
                  Permanent Member
                  • Feb 10, 2009

^My nephew has one with Freddy, Jason, Michael and....Bubba or Pinhead

Here it is...

Last edited by hedrap; Dec 1, '16, 7:47 PM.

Comment

• drquest
                    ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
                    • Apr 17, 2012

Now if they choose to surprise us and the last episode of the season is "A Very Negan Christmas", or "How the Negan Stole Christmas". I think the rest of the season could be forgiven.

Those above shirts are cool....
                    Danny(Drquest)
                    Captain Action HQ
                    Retro shirts and stuff
                    More retro shirts
                    Stuff For Sale

Comment

• Iron Mego
                      Wake Up Heavy
                      • Jan 31, 2010

Funny, cuz I stopped watching it due to the actors/stars they have on there. Lauren Cohan is nice to look at, and I love me some Daryl Dixon, but listening to either of them try to put a coherent sentence together is an ordeal I'd rather not suffer through again.
                      Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• wise guy
                        Career Member
                        • Dec 29, 2014

I am already tired of Negan and the New anti-bullying theme that has swallowed up the TWD survivors. Now that Negan is going to continue into season 8 it makes the rest of this season into boring build up episodes that drag this story out. It does seem like the writers have no new ideas and everyone knew that Glen was going to die at the end of season 6 but they dragged it out to season 7 thinking they could keep fans guessing.

Comment

• drquest
                          ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
                          • Apr 17, 2012

Originally posted by drquest
                          Now if they choose to surprise us and the last episode of the season is "A Very Negan Christmas", or "How the Negan Stole Christmas". I think the rest of the season could be forgiven.
                          I hate quoting myself, but after I wrote how cool it would be to have a Christmas Walking Dead special, something about Negan being the Grinch just wouldn't go away. So I mashed this together...

Danny(Drquest)
                          Captain Action HQ
                          Retro shirts and stuff
                          More retro shirts
                          Stuff For Sale

Comment

• Starroid Raiders Dagon
                            Persistent Member
                            • Apr 28, 2013

The thing though, and this is definitely not an attack on her, I shouldn't talk, I'm overweight...but her weight gain did interfere with her Tara character. As she was slim in the beginning, now she's heavier...in a zombie apocalyptic world, were food is scarce and you have to be very physical (fending off or running away from Walkers)...it sort of messes up the continuity of the character.
                            Yeah, this really kept pushing me out of the story. I certainly wouldn't take it to any level online but I agree with everything you said.

Comment

• Mikey
                              Verbose Member
                              • Aug 9, 2001

I think a big problem is them being trapped in Georgia because of filming.

Realistically by now they be on the move somewhere out of the entire South.

That's one thing Znation had/has going for it.... and epic feel.

I think in a real world most people would be heading for Canada

Comment

• Hector
                                el Hombre de Acero
                                • May 19, 2003

Well, in Fear the Walking Dead...that group moved to a Mexican beach resort...and it still sucked, lol.

It we take the realistic approach, Georgia, with its hot and humid weather...would rot, decomposed, and disintegrated Walkers at a much rapid rate than cold Canada. So unless you move way up into the Tundra, were Walkers would just freeze...Canada would just preserve Walkers better. As they would thaw in the Summer...and start raising hell again.

So in reality, I'd rather take my chances in Georgia than Canada...unless, as I said...I moved to permanent freezing weather, we are talking Arctic Circle here.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎