• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • samurainoir
    Eloquent Member
    • Dec 26, 2006

Walking Dead Season 7

My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!
  • Mikey
    Verbose Member
    • Aug 9, 2001

I read a lot of people got mad at the series after what they called a horrible finale.

WD better do something new and interesting before they start losing viewers.

Comment

• Hector
      el Hombre de Acero
      • May 19, 2003

Ehem...

Wow...Ezekiel and Shiva...how awesome is that? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmUz88zoIg0 :juggleyes_y: :yes: :grin:

Looks like not much interest in either of our threads...
      sigpic

Comment

• mego maniac mark
        Career Member
        • Aug 3, 2010

I guess I can attest to that. I haven't seen season 6 yet. Something held me back last year on it after watching all other seasons every week they were on.
        mego's befo ho's

Comment

• samurainoir
          Eloquent Member
          • Dec 26, 2006

Originally posted by Hector
          Ehem...

Wow...Ezekiel and Shiva...how awesome is that? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmUz88zoIg0 :juggleyes_y: :yes: :grin:

Looks like not much interest in either of our threads...
          My bad, sorry.

Comment

• samurainoir
            Eloquent Member
            • Dec 26, 2006

Comment

• samurainoir
              Eloquent Member
              • Dec 26, 2006

Comment

• thunderbolt
                Hi Ernie!!!
                • Feb 15, 2004

hmmm, title and an axe and Rick dragged into the camper. Maybe its finally time for him to lose his hand like in the comic?
                You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Hector
                  el Hombre de Acero
                  • May 19, 2003

Rick's right face has blood splatter.

Oh no...check out who was to his right...

I'm NOT liking this...

sigpic

Comment

• great_chandel
                    Veteran Member
                    • Mar 2, 2015

A lot of people told me they hated the last episode of season 6 (I loved it)! However, those same exact people said they will be tuning in for the premiere episode also! Robert Kirkman knows exactly what he is doing! The ratings will be off the chart for the premiere episode.

People griped and complained about the "Dallas" cliff-hanger also back in 1980 -- the "who shot JR" episode. While I was a mere tot when that came out, I have read so many articles through out the years about the masses being furious. It was a great gimmick -- and it worked!

This one will too............

It already has..........

Comment

• drquest
                      ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
                      • Apr 17, 2012

This was a brutal episode!
                      Danny(Drquest)
                      Captain Action HQ
                      Retro shirts and stuff
                      More retro shirts
                      Stuff For Sale

Comment

• Hector
                        el Hombre de Acero
                        • May 19, 2003

In case that other WD Season 7 thread is zapped...

Agreed, brutal episode. JDM makes Darth Vader look like Mother Teressa, lol.

One major gripe. I hate Carl. I hate that actor...the worst actor in the show by a mile...everybody in the group showed true extreme fear, even the stoic baddarze Michonne...but Carl is such a wooden actor...I really detached myself from his plight, the teen just doesn't have much range...and I could've not given a rat's butt if he had lived or died.

I hate his stupid patch, I hate his stupid hair, I hate his stupid hat...

sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                          el Hombre de Acero
                          • May 19, 2003

sigpic

Comment

• johnnystorm
                            Hot Child in the City
                            • Jul 3, 2008

I agree Hec. Negan does all that to him and he just lies there in the dirt? Any normal kid would be crying, pleading, squirming, twisting (all the stuff his dad was doing)...he croaks out "just do it" and that's it?

I hope they address the fact Glenn died because of Daryl.

Oddly, the two deaths weren't a shock to me, kinda expected it. Abraham should have bought it earlier (and Denise was a more interesting character IMHO). And Glenn not dying would have been a disappointment I think to comics fans. A bigger shock would have been Sasha or Rosita. Abraham was one of my least favorite characters, I thought he really didn't add much to the group other than a goofy comment now & again. Sort of like T-Dogg in the earlier seasons. Could have been more but the writers mostly had him stand around in the group scenes. So far the only deaths that really got me were Beth and the kid in the flowers. Oh, and Sophia in the barn.
                            Actually, at this point, the group needed a thinning as they're are too many stories going on. And Negan is so larger than life out there he's going to overwhelm the rest of them. If you watched the Talking Dead show (which I usually avoid), when the whole cast was on stage and the guy who plays Negan came out ( forgot his name), but he was like Bam! The rest of them disappeared.
                            Speaking of Talking Dead...can Robert Kirkman look anymore smug? And Scott Gimple anymore annoyed by being there? Can Chris Hardwick kiss butt any harder...seriously he carries on like he's honoring The Pope instead of some third rate character actor leaving the show to become a gueststar on NCIS next week. I realize that's his job, but come on...
                            Last edited by johnnystorm; Oct 24, '16, 8:23 AM.

Comment

• emeraldknight47
                              Talkative Member
                              • Jun 20, 2011

I commented more thoroughly over on the other WD thread, but I will say that Glenn's death was not too much of a surprise considering the fact that everyone who reads the comics (and even those who don't, such as myself) knew he was due to meet his maker at Negan's hands. Sadly, I think the writers and show runners diminished the impact of Glenn's demise with the whole dumpster bit last season.
                              sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎