Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 510152025282930

Thread: Walking Dead Season 7

Quote Originally Posted by hedrap View Post
    They allude to National Guard. You had the Woodbury ep where they ran across a surviving platoon. Fear Walking Dead dealt directly with it the first season.

IMO, the idea is National Guard went in head first putting troops at direct infection. So bodies were brought back to bases which turned, and eventually overran the facilities. Those that were stationed away survived like rat patrols.

It makes sense in that troops wouldn't know you need a headshot to kill, that early in the pandemic. My guess is they don't want to do a full military season as Day of The Dead covered most of that. It would also be impossible for Rick to beat a full platoon, and then you have the fact military would be constantly working on intel as they wouldn't accept the status quo. That would force Kirkman to offer exposition he doesn't want to detail.
    Exactly.

Existing military would totally change the dynamic of the show...and it would be a totally different show.

But practically all experts in these things say that if a zombie apocalypse were to ever happen...the military would be the ones in charge...while the small civilian units like Rick and Morgans, would not. The military would initially decimate countless zombie hordes...but eradication would be next to impossible...as anyone dying...would turn...thus having a perpetual zombie population...150K people dying each day globally...the human race would be F'ed either way, lol...

Images
    I am just glad Steven Ogg (Simon) survived!! That guy is such a good actor! He looks exactly like someone who would be a right-hand henchman. What is going to be interesting to see will be how long into the next season the writers will wait to introduce "The Whisperers?"

Images
    In the 1st season of Fear the Walking Dead, wasn't it shown the police or guard knew to kill with headshots? I'm pretty sure it was mentioned by someone.
    And I think the garbage people may morph into the Whisperers?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnystorm View Post
    In the 1st season of Fear the Walking Dead, wasn't it shown the police or guard knew to kill with headshots? I'm pretty sure it was mentioned by someone.
    And I think the garbage people may morph into the Whisperers?
    They had to figure it out like everyone else, there is a scene towards the beginning where they or the cops didn't know and learned the hard way.
    Planet Earth is Blue