Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Phantom's enemies wanted

Nice collection Kit!!! That's how I store mine when their not out of the card for display. Truly one of the crown jewels in my collection.

Quote Originally Posted by MIB41 View Post
    Nice collection Kit!!! That's how I store mine when their not out of the card for display. Truly one of the crown jewels in my collection.
    Thanks sir! You have a nice collection too... I especially like your Redbeard figure

I rarely remove them out of their card for display except the "L'Uomo Mascherato" figure because I have two... He looks great, on the throne, with his red outfit.

Received yesterday the new member of the family... it's the standard version but I found also the Early Bird version so now, only Redbeard is missing.
    It won't be an easy task to find him but I'm confident.

Wow! Is there a list of all the differing variations? I'm not sure what all I'm looking at, other than that it's all very cool.

What is the going rate for the "Dailies" Phantom figure?

Duplicated post.
    Last edited by Jetjungle75; Dec 19, '16 at 7:52 AM. Reason: Duplicate post

Quote Originally Posted by Jetjungle75 View Post
    What is the going rate for the "Dailies" Phantom figure?
    Haven't seen any specific auction closings on the Dailies but what is available to see shows the Phantom in his different vintages selling between $85 to $125 a piece. I know the Dailies was a smaller produced item, but I'm not sure how that has translated in the aftermarket.

Many thanks MIB41. Will keep a look out on eBay.

Hey guys!

I'm still searching for a Redbeard figure to complete my collection so, if you have one and want to sell it, please let me know.
    I'm ready to pay a good price for it...

Thanks.

Any idea how many carded Redbeards were produced?

I don't think I've ever seen one on the secondary market.

Images
    I somehow missed getting an Achmed when I was doing the artwork and packaging for Cast-A-Way, but I got everything else, including the throne Jason made! I still love all that stuff. One of my favorite projects I was ever involved in.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif