Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Phantom's enemies wanted

Phantom's enemies wanted

This is my first post here on this forum.

I'm searching these 2 figures to complete my Cast-a-way Phantom collection; Achmed & Captain Action/Redbeard.
    Please, if you have one of these figures (or both) in spare and wish to sell them, contact me.

Thank you!

Welcome to the museum.

Images
    Welcome! David Lee here, one half of he team that brought those figures to market. They were fun and pretty special to create. I wish I could be of more help, but those figures are hard to come by these days. Ebay is always the best bet. Good luck in your search!

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by kit walker View Post

This is my first post here on this forum.

I'm searching these 2 figures to complete my Cast-a-way Phantom collection; Achmed & Captain Action/Redbeard.
    Please, if you have one of these figures (or both) in spare and wish to sell them, contact me.

Thank you!
    Castaway Toys... bringing back the action!

Quote Originally Posted by LonnieFisher View Post
    Welcome to the museum.
    Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by David Lee View Post
    Welcome! David Lee here, one half of he team that brought those figures to market. They were fun and pretty special to create. I wish I could be of more help, but those figures are hard to come by these days. Ebay is always the best bet. Good luck in your search!

Dave
    Thanks David! Let me say that you guys made a great job on these figures, they are really awesome!

Yep, eBay is surely my best chance... I saw the Redbeard figure last year but unfortunately, the seller didn't want to ship in my country (Canada) even if I proposed him extra money! Very frustrating...

Let's hope the next time will be the good one for me... meanwhile, if there's a member here who wants to sell his Redbeard (only need this figure now... Achmed is now "en route" to my house!), don't hesitate to contact me.

All my thanks once again.

Images
    Blog Entries
    I missed Redbeard, too--good luck. These were amazing figures, easily amongst the best reMego offerings.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    I checked ebay and don't find any. what are they going for these days?

I have the mask for redbeard but that is all

For your viewing pleasure...

My figures...

[/IMG]

Images
    Nice set of figures, The Phantom is one of my favorites, a great figure!