Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

No mystery about the new director, he shows up next week. Jason O'Mara.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• jwyblejr
      galactic yo-yo
      • Apr 6, 2006

Kinda surprise he's an Inhuman.

Comment

• knight errant00
        8 Inch Action Figure
        • Nov 15, 2005

Originally posted by jwyblejr
        Kinda surprise he's an Inhuman.
        I think with the direction they're taking it, though they're using the trappings of the Inhumans, it's just Marvel's TV version of mutants since Fox has the X-Men all tied up. Go back through the episodes and substitute "mutant" for "inhuman" and it's pretty clear.

Comment

• monitor_ep
          Talkative Member
          • May 11, 2013

I was a little shock on this week episode when those "ghost" mentioned they need to track down The Darkhold. Could this mean the real reason they got moved to 9pm (central) is that they are going to introduce the Midnight Sons?
          Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• hedrap
            Permanent Member
            • Feb 10, 2009

Midnight Sons was supposed to launch out of either Strange or Moon Knight. Marvel wasn't sure if Knight would be out in time for the Strange sequel, but that was the plan.

Add-in how ABC was supposedly relenting control over their shows, thereby allowing Marvel to remix AoS to fit the Netflix world and forgo Avengers synergy, and this could could be the solution.

Edit: are they setting up the Marvel Monsters to be Inhumans?
            Last edited by hedrap; Sep 28, '16, 8:58 PM.

Comment

• johnnystorm
              Hot Child in the City
              • Jul 3, 2008

I think this season of AoS is focused on the supernatural & magic oriented characters to tiein with Dr. Strange & the next Thor movies. The Ghost Rider effects have been very good. Could do with less Daisy and her soap opera drama acting. For someone that's supposed to be so smart, she does a lot of stupid stuff.
              The new Director interests me. Jeff Mace was the Patriot, & also a replacement Captain America after Steve Rogers went on ice. Hopefully they'll give us some WW2 flashbacks.

Comment

• Spyweb007
                Persistent Member
                • Apr 18, 2006

I wonder if they could get away with using Jeff Mace as a replacement Cap in the show? Right now Steve Rogers has gone rogue in the movies so the Captain America mantle may be open to someone else temporarily?

Comment

• johnnystorm
                  Hot Child in the City
                  • Jul 3, 2008

So does anyone else think the Darkhold was buried in Johnny Blaze's basement? Old motorcycle parts, the Quentin Carnival posters....

Comment

• jwyblejr
                    galactic yo-yo
                    • Apr 6, 2006

Was thinking that too.

Comment

• emeraldknight47
                      Talkative Member
                      • Jun 20, 2011

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                      Great minds think alike for the very same idea crossed my grey matter as well.

Just finished binge-watching the last three episodes to catch up and I gotta say, Daisy being all whiney aside, this is proving to be a pretty good season thus far. They've somehow managed to make two completely different properties work together and produce a fairly heady synergy. Wasn't sure about the new Ghost "Driver" character, but the guy playing Robbie Reyes has a very magnetic personality and is able to make you care about Ghost Rider's alter-ego. Granted, this version of GR is very much streamlined and not as pyrotechnic as his big screen counterpart was, but that's okay because I'm actually digging this version more, maybe due to a lack of Nicholas Cage. I'd actually love to se GR get a Netflix series where he could inflict some serious damage.

The storyline definitely seem to be heading into a similar territory as Doctor Strange, so it's almost a given that, once the good Doctor's movie opens, we may here some mention of his name at some point.

Be interesting to see how they actually handles GR's origin next week....
                      sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• jwyblejr
                        galactic yo-yo
                        • Apr 6, 2006

Giving this a bump because of what happened last night. In case you missed it....................

Spoilers

Looks like Hydra is back. Not sure what May is doing with them. Or is that part of her dream?

Comment

• jwyblejr
                          galactic yo-yo
                          • Apr 6, 2006

Interesting season finale last night. Not saying anything more for the time being, just that it's been picked up for another season.

Comment

• boss
                            Talkative Member
                            • Jun 18, 2003

This has turned into my favorite comic based show. I'm glad I hung with it.
                            Fresh, not from concentrate.

Comment

• fallensaviour
                              Talkative Member
                              • Aug 28, 2006

Originally posted by boss
                              This has turned into my favorite comic based show. I'm glad I hung with it.
                              Same here.Great season this year.
                              “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎