Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Collection for sale

That is mighty kind of you my friend. I however just picked one up on Amazon. I do agree with others on this thread though. I paid $80 a piece for Sulu and Chekov. If you end up breaking your collection up, you really should ask for more. I paid $80 a piece with no hesitation as the average price i found on both figures was between $100 and $160 and not many at all. I had been looking for a few months now. One other thing. A few years back now, for finacial reasons, I was forced to sell my mego and retro mego collection. All of them at least sold on here to some really awesome members. Since then, i ended up getting an incredible new job that offered me and my wife some financial freedom. Even bought our dream house. With an extra bedroom, i now have taken over as my toy room. Pics eventually. So before i ramble on more, my point is, I have collected a new awesome, even better mego collection. I even picked up a ton of carded megos. So like my friend vinny told me. You can always collect them again. Good luck with your sale. I hope you get the money you need for that car.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Attachment 19177 Will keep you in mind if I decide to break the collection up. Asking 18 for Chekov but only if the collection doesn't sell as a whole
    you are seriously ripping yourself off there.
    Planet Earth is Blue

Images
    Blog Entries
    Still have any for sale?
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/blogs/tv-news/how-batman-and-superman-stopped-being--super-friends--225413206.html

Images
    Blog Entries
    PM me let me know thank you
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/blogs/tv-news/how-batman-and-superman-stopped-being--super-friends--225413206.html

Relic hasn't been around for six months.

Blog Entries
    He burned his bridge.

Just my opinion and I don;t know how you feel about consigning them but where I live there are folks who will sell your stuff on ebay for you at a small price. I had my mothers estate to sell which was a lot of antique furniture and stuff. This guy came and picked it all up and stored it as he sold it for me. I gave him 25% of the sales and I still made out very nicely. Maybe this could be something to consider. Good Luck to you as well and I feel your pain as I too am having to sell my toys in order to downsize to a smaller home and cheaper house payment. TC.

If you do decide to piece it out and if you have a MEGO MIP Scotty I am needing one to complete my set. This is the only set I will be keeping for sure. Thanks, TC

Quote Originally Posted by LonnieFisher View Post
    You should post that video here for the people who don't do facebook...
    good idea, I'm on FB but can't see the figures well at all. I would be interested for sure if they are the figs I'm hunting for.
    "May fortune favor the foolish"

Quote Originally Posted by Capt_Kirk View Post
    good idea, I'm on FB but can't see the figures well at all. I would be interested for sure if they are the figs I'm hunting for.
    I'm guessing since this thread started 2 years ago, he probably no longer has them up on his Facebook site
    and like someone already stated they haven't been on this site for 6 months or so.

It's to bad since 2 years ago I was hoping he would have put up pics of the originals he said he had for sale
    I had asked but never got a response, I might have got something since he said they had all the original Megos
    and all but one, EMCE Star Trek which was Khan, but that's okay since I have him, but might have been interested in
    those megos.