He burned his bridge.
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• trekercollecter
      Museum Patron
      • May 22, 2008

Just my opinion and I don;t know how you feel about consigning them but where I live there are folks who will sell your stuff on ebay for you at a small price. I had my mothers estate to sell which was a lot of antique furniture and stuff. This guy came and picked it all up and stored it as he sold it for me. I gave him 25% of the sales and I still made out very nicely. Maybe this could be something to consider. Good Luck to you as well and I feel your pain as I too am having to sell my toys in order to downsize to a smaller home and cheaper house payment. TC.

Comment

• trekercollecter
        Museum Patron
        • May 22, 2008

If you do decide to piece it out and if you have a MEGO MIP Scotty I am needing one to complete my set. This is the only set I will be keeping for sure. Thanks, TC

Comment

• Capt_Kirk
          Career Member
          • Nov 22, 2011

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
          You should post that video here for the people who don't do facebook...
          good idea, I'm on FB but can't see the figures well at all. I would be interested for sure if they are the figs I'm hunting for.
          "May fortune favor the foolish"

Comment

• TrekStar
            Trek or Treat
            • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by Capt_Kirk
            good idea, I'm on FB but can't see the figures well at all. I would be interested for sure if they are the figs I'm hunting for.
            I'm guessing since this thread started 2 years ago, he probably no longer has them up on his Facebook site
            and like someone already stated they haven't been on this site for 6 months or so.

It's to bad since 2 years ago I was hoping he would have put up pics of the originals he said he had for sale
            I had asked but never got a response, I might have got something since he said they had all the original Megos
            and all but one, EMCE Star Trek which was Khan, but that's okay since I have him, but might have been interested in
            those megos.

Comment

• TrekStar
              Trek or Treat
              • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by Relic
              I have ALL of the original WGSH Megos from the 1970's except Batman. They are all from my childhood and are completely authentic and original except for the Lizards lab coat and Green Goblin sachel. They have all been recarded and display nicely. Isis was never opened and everything is perfect from the 70's. I also have all of the new retro Mattel Megos ( never opened) except for Yellow Sinestro. Also have MOST of the Retro Star Trek figures again never opened. I have a few Batman 66 figures recarded as well as lots and lots of customs. At 18 dollars a figure I am losing my shirt. This is a heck of a deal for someone who wants an instant collection
              This is what I was referring too, but he never answered my question, now 2 years later it's probably a dead issue.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                Muddling through
                • Oct 4, 2008

as Palitoy said, he burned his bridges. this is a dead thread

Comment

• Cornelius POTA
                  Persistent Member
                  • Jul 19, 2011

Originally posted by Relic
                  I am getting out of the Mego collection hobby and am looking to unload 173 carded figures. The figures include vintage, retro and customs. Just looking for the best reasonable price. If you want pictures and videos just send me your E mail address. Have a nice day

Relic,

Corny here.

Have any MEGO POTA for good price ? Loose or carded ?

And do you ship to Florida, or better yet do you ever vacation in Florida ?

We could meet up around the Daytona Beach area ?

Let me know bro.

Cornelius POTA sigpic MEGO of the Planet Of The Apes :ape:
                  :smiley13: Cornelius is home.
                  I'm in a groove and on the move collecting Mego POTA figures. PM me anytime.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                    Eloquent Member
                    • Jan 19, 2008

This post if a joke, right?

Originally posted by Cornelius POTA
                    Relic,

Corny here.

Have any MEGO POTA for good price ? Loose or carded ?

And do you ship to Florida, or better yet do you ever vacation in Florida ?

We could meet up around the Daytona Beach area ?

Let me know bro.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎