X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by cjefferys
    Hey, it's just like the old Godzilla films, 45 minutes of talking before a monster finally shows up. But yeah, this is a little more of a worry for the kids with the subtitles and all. It's playing in my neck of the woods too and I'm debating if I should take my kids to this (especially worried about my seven year old being bored).
    Yeah, well I'm going to bite the bullet. I have a weird hang up of NEVER missing a cool movie event in my area. I blame all the trains I had to take to see Robocop, Swamp Thing and even the Elvira movie as a teen.

Poor Ed, JUST missed this because of his trip, it was killing him.
    Oh poor baby missed a Godzilla movie while toy shopping in Asia, I'll trade.
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• cjefferys
      Duke of Gloat
      • Apr 23, 2006

Originally posted by palitoy
      Oh poor baby missed a Godzilla movie while toy shopping in Asia, I'll trade.
      Good point!

Comment

• TrekStar
        Trek or Treat
        • Jan 20, 2011

I'll probably go see it if its playing in my area, don't mind the talking if its interesting and it's a build up to a great
        Godzilla stomp romp, plus using the original musical score in an actual theater might sound cool.

Comment

• Godzilla
          Permanent Member
          • Nov 3, 2002

It is as described, but I really, really liked it. The closest analogy is the Japanese version of the original. It's not perfect, but they get points from me for trying something new and mostly succeeding.
          Mortui Vivos Docent
          The Dead Teach the Living

Comment

• Goblin19
            Talkative Member
            • May 2, 2002

I enjoyed it, too. It is talky, but I only found a few segments slow. It is an interesting take on a Godzilla movie.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎