Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jeffbearco
    Persistent Member
    • Mar 27, 2011

I'll have to admit this is definitely one of the better figures they have done.

Great job!!!

JeffBearCO

Comment

• ZebMayonaise
      • Nov 6, 2012

This figure has a very funny facial expression. What is going on with that???

Comment

• dr_cyclops
        One eyed, wonder
        • Dec 17, 2009

Wow! I no longer question the open mouth or collar issue. That outfit is insane! love the black. Just look at those gloves. Is that a molded in wrist-band I see? So happy how this bodysuit fits into the gloves and boots. Thanks Austin!

Comment

• jeffbearco
          Persistent Member
          • Mar 27, 2011

This give me an even bigger SAD that the Neal Adams Batman turned out so poorly. Now I REALLY want them to redo the Batman so we can all try to forget the first try at him.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• TRDouble
            Permanent Member
            • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by jeffbearco
            This give me an even bigger SAD that the Neal Adams Batman turned out so poorly. Now I REALLY want them to redo the Batman so we can all try to forget the first try at him.

JeffBearCO
            For those that hate the Batman head, I think it's a wrap, but I expect to see them come out with a better costume, at least. Hopefully they will do a better light blue version, but probably not until we hit dark gray and blue, black and gray and maybe even all-black.

Such a wide spectrum of bad (Batman Series 4) and good (TT Nightwing). Hard to see them coming from the same company.

Comment

• wise guy
              Career Member
              • Dec 29, 2014

Donna, Wally, Roy, Aqualad , Beast boy and Slade Wilson all in 8" versions are a must !

Comment

• Figure8
                Museum Patron
                • May 18, 2016

Finally, finally got this figure - for a very reasonable price too! And I really like it. I always thought a great head sculpt would make up for any other possible flaw, but with Nightwing it's almost the opposite. His head looks slightly awkward (though not terribly so), but FTC did a terrific job with the suit: very detailed and accurate without losing the Mego feel. I especially like the gloves. I don't care too much for the plug-ins FTC usually choose, because the hands are too small and they make the arms look too short. But these work just fine. It makes me wonder why they don't use this style for other figures like Dr Fate? Anyway, I'm happy to add Nightwing to my (painfully slowly) growing collection and I really hope FTC will continue the New Titans line.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                  Master of Fowl Play
                  • Jun 5, 2008

Thanks for the review!
                  WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Figure8
                    Museum Patron
                    • May 18, 2016

My pleasure. Better late than never!

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡