Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo to release new classic NES system with 30 built in games.

Images
    I think I got mine in 1987, and by that time, ROB was out and Super Mario was in. I also got Duck Hunt and the light gun, which was the only Nintendo game my Dad played, until we got the Wii at our house and had him trie out bowling.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Even my wife wants this system...lol
    “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Images
    Nintendo has an official page up. It really is a thing of beauty. I can see this selling VERY well this holiday.

http://www.nintendo.com/nes-classic
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

I'm getting this, and I'm not even close to being a gamer. I'll just have to buy an extra controller for my kiddo.

while this is neat, way too much money (I saw it mentioned selling for $60.00) 30 games, nope- give something like 70 games and you can charge 60 for it. I will stick with the emulators, which I can hook into the tv and play thousands of games for the cost of nothing
    "What motivated him to throw a puppy at the Hells Angels is currently unclear,"

Starroid Raiders Dagon wrote "No Dime Store Monster left behind"

Images
    trash if you can't play your old carts to me
    "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
    My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Images
    Commercial.

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    That ad gets you right where it counts!

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Images
    I'd buy it for Pac-Man, Donkey Kong, and DK Jr. alone.
    "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

I'm getting it too despite owning many of the games on my Wii and Wii U systems. I understand why Nintendo chose the games they did, but it's too bad they didn't consider making a system where folks can add more.

Whenever i go inside shops like Zia's I see them selling systems that allow folks to play NES and SNES cartridge games. As much as I love Nintendo they've been making bonehead mistakes forever from allowing substandard 3rd party games and specifically making gaming systems that weren't backwards compatible in addition to systems thst aren't state of the art. Nintendo was slow to transition from cartridge to disc media.