Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo to release new classic NES system with 30 built in games.

Images

Nintendo to release new classic NES system with 30 built in games.

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    Great googly moogly! I think I need this...and I'm not even much of a gamer!

I only wish they had ExciteBike on this.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Sold! Man, if this sells well maybe they'll make a Super NES version, I'd buy one of those in a heartbeat too.

Images
    I'm going to have to have one of these!

Images
    this will definitely be on my buy list

Quote Originally Posted by Earth 2 Chris View Post
    Great googly moogly! I think I need this...and I'm not even much of a gamer!

I only wish they had ExciteBike on this.

Chris
    The article linked above states that ExciteBike is indeed included. Hopefully so!

Images
    Yep, Excite Bike is included.

Without a doubt this has the best line up of games of any of these plug and play types of retro systems. Only 30 games but no filler. Final Fantasy, Castlevania, Metroid, Pacman, Kirby's Adventure, Donkey Kong, The Super Mario games, Legend of Zelda, etc. These are all classics.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    ^Yeah, I just re-read it and saw that! I loved the NES version, but a local pizza joint in town had the table top version...and that was even better!

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

I got my NES 30 years ago Summer 1986 when I was 16 at a Target in Little Rock, AR! I unfortunately bought the ROB the Robot system package. ROB was Nintendo Trojan horse to get stores interested in video games again. Nintendo only made 2 ROB games. My NES did not come with Super Mario Bros and I would not play it until a couple years later and find out it was best NES Game! My NES did come with Duck Hunt and light gun my whole family loved! I also bought Donkey Kong Junior.

So, of course I'm getting this new mini NES for $60 and 30 classic games! Hope next version has Duck Hunt and light gun but not ROB!

Still have my original NES, set up on a classic wood-grain panel 13" color TV.

Already have most of these games but will probably buy this for the kid.