X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blue Meanie
    Banned
    • Jun 23, 2001

Are the Teen Titans figures out yet?

Been seeing auctions on Ebay and I hope that what is pictured in the auctions is NOT finally product. Looking at just the Starfire figure and there are so many things wrong with the figure from the bulbous head to the boots to the fact that they STILL haven't begun to even think about making a new female body. They still need new tailoring when it comes to those outfits. Disco Nightwing looks good outfit wise...but it just sags on the body. The head sculpt is just awful. I just don't understand why they don't do a talent search on this forum or any other for the GREAT customizers here or elsewhere. I understand that they have a mass produced product...but get it right the first time BEFORE you go into production and the crap details will be weeded out. Again, I hope that those are proto's and NOT final product. Cyborg looks like the only winner out of that line...but I already have my Leitner Cyborg and probably will NOT buy the new one.
  • EMCE Hammer
    Moderation Engineer
    • Aug 14, 2003

The only ones I see are stock photos that say 'prototype pictured' which are the ones that have been out for a good while.

Comment

• pmwasson
      Maker
      • Sep 12, 2007

I got a shipping notice, but they are using FedEx slowest possible shipping, so it will be awhile.
      sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• Blue Meanie
        Banned
        • Jun 23, 2001

Originally posted by EMCE Hammer
        The only ones I see are stock photos that say 'prototype pictured' which are the ones that have been out for a good while.
        I'm assuming that is what is being used in the ebay auctions I've been seeing. I hope that we will be surprised with the finished product because those protos look awful. If they look like the protos then Figures Inc. may want look at doing a "Customizer's Search" like"American Idol" because it doesn't look like the figures are getting better. To put product out that is simply rehashing old product parts or using a sculptor that has no clue when it comes to scale is not a sign of a company that wants to get better when it comes to product. Again, just my opinion.

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
          Moderation Engineer
          • Aug 14, 2003

You're such a stickler!

Comment

• Mego Milk
            Custom Mego Maker
            • Jun 3, 2007

got my shipping notice too!

Comment

• Krypt0nite
              Radioactive!
              • Feb 13, 2010

Mine should be here Friday.

Comment

• powersthatbe
                Persistent Member
                • Sep 27, 2010

got mine today as well as shazam but I haven't even got a chance to open the mailer box.

Comment

• powersthatbe
                  Persistent Member
                  • Sep 27, 2010

before I'm asked no I don't know how to post pics here sorry but wow!the headsculpts on the captain and junior are terrific,cap really has that classic CC Beck look and the heads here are a nice size.cyborg is really nice too The noggin on Nightwing though is big(and sivana too I guess) all the suits are superb,i think you guys will be pleased PS on the back of the TT cards New Wonder Girl,Jericho and Changeling are shown
                  Last edited by powersthatbe; Jul 13, '16, 3:16 PM.

Comment

• Krypt0nite
                    Radioactive!
                    • Feb 13, 2010

Sounds great!

So Junior's does not look oversized next to Capt. Marvel?

How is Cyborg's head in relation to the Marvels and Nightwing?

Thanks for the info!

Comment

• ovenmitt
                      Persistent Member
                      • May 26, 2009

Are figures or drawings of Wonder Girl, Jericho, and Changeling shown on card back?

If figures, pics please!

Comment

• powersthatbe
                        Persistent Member
                        • Sep 27, 2010

they're drawings,and Freddie is on a KISS/son of tarzan body but I think the suit is the same size as the others.looking ar cyborg again his head might be a little big.nightwing is on a standard body.Raven migh be my favorite female figure they've done yet,but you might have trouble putting on her shoes

Comment

• PNGwynne
                          Master of Fowl Play
                          • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by Blue Meanie
                          I'm assuming that is what is being used in the ebay auctions I've been seeing. I hope that we will be surprised with the finished product because those protos look awful. If they look like the protos then Figures Inc. may want look at doing a "Customizer's Search" like"American Idol" because it doesn't look like the figures are getting better. To put product out that is simply rehashing old product parts or using a sculptor that has no clue when it comes to scale is not a sign of a company that wants to get better when it comes to product. Again, just my opinion.
                          You're not alone, don't apologize for caring.

Batman '66 aside, it's all just kitbashing at this point.
                          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Krypt0nite
                            Radioactive!
                            • Feb 13, 2010

Thanks for the great info! Sellers at Amazon now have some photos of what look like the finished product, and all look much improved from the prototypes.

Comment

• TRDouble
                              Permanent Member
                              • Jul 10, 2012

If those Amazon pictures are the actual product... wow! Nice job, FTC! And Mary Marvel has a clear head band, so they have listened to us!

Loving the belts they are using in Super Friends and Shazam! lines. I hope they start to sell them as parts.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎