Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mego-Amigo
    Persistent Member
    • Jun 22, 2011

I noticed there is a Sivana variant on Amazon also. Loving the clear headband on Mary Marvel. Wish they had been doing that with the ladies all along.

Comment

• MIB41
      Eloquent Member
      • Sep 25, 2005

I'm seeing production figures photographed on Amazon for Titans and the the new Shazam lines. They look incredible

Comment

• comicmike
        Persistent Member
        • Sep 22, 2009

Originally posted by TRDouble
        If those Amazon pictures are the actual product... wow! Nice job, FTC! And Mary Marvel has a clear head band, so they have listened to us!
        Currently, Mary Marvel's picture with the head band is not posted. Here is how it looks if anyone missed it before:

Comment

• JediJaida
          Talkative Member
          • Jun 14, 2008

I'm on the fence as to whether I should buy these or not.

While I am always a fan of Raven and Starfire, the sculpts are terrible!
          JediJaida

Comment

• tllgn
            Persistent Member
            • Feb 6, 2010

I got my teen titans last week.and I think their fantastic.cyborg is very well done.love the feet hands articulation.and the figure can bend at the elbows.the detail doesn't restrict the movements like the cylons had.night wing is also very good.although personally I would rather have regular boots and gloves then the plug in kind.i also think raven looks good.not a bad sculpt .she has the Lois lane high heel's.but they applied some goop so you can keep them on her feet.starfires costume for a retro mego is very good .the boots are detailed.the sculpt is so so .and her face color doesn't match the body's color well.but I like her.its nice to see them using tape band around the hair like mego use to do.to control the hair.and believe me starfire had hair to her toes.this is ftc at its best.also got shazam series 1 .and those are nice as well.now got to order superman series 3.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎