"Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
    My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• Teemu
      Persistent Member
      • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by Gumby01
      Yeah, I was looking forward to NECA doing the MLB players. I noticed that some dealers pulled the NECA MLB pre-orders from their sites. Probably not enough interest, so it might have gotten cancelled.
      NECA already said that wasn't theirs, it's another company doing them

Comment

• jwyblejr
        galactic yo-yo
        • Apr 6, 2006

I'm trying to figure out why Big Bad Toy Store says they're 9".

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by jwyblejr
          I'm trying to figure out why Big Bad Toy Store says they're 9".
          probably because they are taller and in scale?
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Chris
            Persistent Member
            • Dec 23, 2009

Originally posted by pmwasson
            I'm not really into the NBA, but it would be great if they make more 1/9 scale figures
            Agreed.
            If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Comment

• Confessional
              Maker & Whatnot
              • Aug 8, 2012

Gotta bring this one outta cold storage as the line continues to expand with wide-ranging prices.

Any have current intel on these bodies, or their China-bootlegs? It would be cool to see pics side-by-side with some Mego bods.

Comment

• jacoblb
                Persistent Member
                • May 7, 2009

Is Enterbay around anymore? The weblinks from the beginning of the thread aren't working. I've been buying these nice NBA 1:9 figures, I could have bootlegs for all I know as they sell much cheaper and don't advertise the NBA on the box. The headsculpts are outstanding.

I currently own Jordan, Curry, and James. Bryamt and Durant will be shipped soon and after that I'm buying Harden and Westbrook. Kobe should already be in my possession. I've a feeling PayPal will need to intervene with the Chinese seller with no feedback who hasn't shipped for a purchase done mid August and not expected until October.

Every time I look up these figures I come across new players that I wasn't aware were made. Some aren't cheap like Dirk N, S. Pippen and D. Rodman. I would buy NBA players if Mego made them.

Anyway, of the players I've seen in them1:9 scale the only one I wouldn't care to add to my collection is Carmello Anthony. Wish some of the all time greats like Magic and Bird were represented in this line.
                Last edited by jacoblb; Sep 7, '20, 12:56 AM.

Comment

• Confessional
                  Maker & Whatnot
                  • Aug 8, 2012

^^ They are definitely still around/popular: https://www.enterbay.com/

I ended up getting a Rodman (awesome!) at the good price and am super impressed! Gotta be the best Mego-scale body built thus far… sorta a combo of NECA and Type-S features with double joints, swivels and neck articulation, and durable to be played with. Has me tempted to pick up one of the bootlegs (or cheaper players) too for a Mego custom.
                  Last edited by Confessional; Jan 10, '21, 3:33 PM. Reason: …doin' the dirty work!

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎