Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Enterbay 1/9 Scale NBA Players

Gotta bring this one outta cold storage as the line continues to expand with wide-ranging prices.

Any have current intel on these bodies, or their China-bootlegs? It would be cool to see pics side-by-side with some Mego bods.

Is Enterbay around anymore? The weblinks from the beginning of the thread aren't working. I've been buying these nice NBA 1:9 figures, I could have bootlegs for all I know as they sell much cheaper and don't advertise the NBA on the box. The headsculpts are outstanding.

I currently own Jordan, Curry, and James. Bryamt and Durant will be shipped soon and after that I'm buying Harden and Westbrook. Kobe should already be in my possession. I've a feeling PayPal will need to intervene with the Chinese seller with no feedback who hasn't shipped for a purchase done mid August and not expected until October.

Every time I look up these figures I come across new players that I wasn't aware were made. Some aren't cheap like Dirk N, S. Pippen and D. Rodman. I would buy NBA players if Mego made them.

Anyway, of the players I've seen in them1:9 scale the only one I wouldn't care to add to my collection is Carmello Anthony. Wish some of the all time greats like Magic and Bird were represented in this line.
    Last edited by jacoblb; Sep 7, '20 at 12:56 AM.

^^ They are definitely still around/popular: https://www.enterbay.com/

I ended up getting a Rodman (awesome!) at the good price and am super impressed! Gotta be the best Mego-scale body built thus far… sorta a combo of NECA and Type-S features with double joints, swivels and neck articulation, and durable to be played with. Has me tempted to pick up one of the bootlegs (or cheaper players) too for a Mego custom.
    Last edited by Confessional; Jan 10, '21 at 3:33 PM. Reason: …doin' the dirty work!