Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: Vintage Microman commercials

Images
    Blog Entries

Vintage Microman commercials

these originate from Toycats in Tokyo, one of the best sources of Microman ever.
    http://tokyotoy*******.blogspot.ca/2...-microman.html

Dude, that Moai is awesome! I had (and loved) the Pharoid figure, but man I would have killed for a Moai.

I'm friends with Jeremy (Tokyo Toy *******) and I can now say I'm friends with Ishii-san (proprietor of Toy Cats in Kichijoji). I just bought a lot of Microman to help support both of them during this pandemic.
    Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Fever J, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman)

Toy Cats closed its doors recently. The building in which it was located was demolished.

Ishii is currently looking for a new location, and I'll update when news is available. He's looking to reopen by April.
    Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Fever J, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman)