X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • samurainoir
    Eloquent Member
    • Dec 26, 2006

Vintage Microman commercials

these originate from Toycats in Tokyo, one of the best sources of Microman ever.
    http://tokyotoy*******.blogspot.ca/2...-microman.html

My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!
  • Iron Mego
    Wake Up Heavy
    • Jan 31, 2010

Dude, that Moai is awesome! I had (and loved) the Pharoid figure, but man I would have killed for a Moai.
    Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• B-Lister
      Eccentric Weirdo
      • Mar 19, 2010

I'm friends with Jeremy (Tokyo Toy *******) and I can now say I'm friends with Ishii-san (proprietor of Toy Cats in Kichijoji). I just bought a lot of Microman to help support both of them during this pandemic.
      Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• B-Lister
        Eccentric Weirdo
        • Mar 19, 2010

Toy Cats closed its doors recently. The building in which it was located was demolished.

Ishii is currently looking for a new location, and I'll update when news is available. He's looking to reopen by April.
        Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎