X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheNewGiJoeWithKungFuGrip
    Veteran Member
    • Jun 18, 2015

60s GI Joe commercials on Vintage 3D Joes

Vintage 3D Joes just posted a bunch of newly digitized GI Joe commercials from the original military era in the sixties.
    The hands that grip.
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Great stuff--it's a fantastic site.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Makernaut
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 22, 2015

Thanks for the link! That looks like an exhaustive and well-curated site that I am surely going to spend some time going through.

GI Joe was right there with Mego, Lone Ranger, and Star Wars for me as a lad.

Comment

• TheNewGiJoeWithKungFuGrip
        Veteran Member
        • Jun 18, 2015

I still think that when that kid yells "Terrific Battle" it sounds like he's saying "Horrific Battle!"
        The hands that grip.

Comment

• Werewolf
          Inhuman
          • Jul 14, 2003

Those are really cool. Thank you for posting that.
          You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎