X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • samurainoir
    Eloquent Member
    • Dec 26, 2006

Frankenstein Tin Toy @ The Bandai Museum

have no idea what this is or anything about it other than it's awesome and I spotted it on display at the Bandai Toy Museum.

f1.jpg f2.jpg f3.jpg
    My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!
  • enyawd72
    Maker of Monsters!
    • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by samurainoir
    have no idea what this is or anything about it other than it's awesome and I spotted it on display at the Bandai Toy Museum.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18902[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]18903[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]18904[/ATTACH]
    That is the legendary MARX battery operated Frankenstein...worth a small fortune today. Although the oddly colored feet and remote control suggest it may be an unlicensed reproduction.

MARXFRANK.jpg
    Last edited by enyawd72; Jul 3, '16, 12:21 PM.

Comment

• dr_cyclops
      One eyed, wonder
      • Dec 17, 2009

Originally posted by enyawd72
      That is the legendary MARX battery operated Frankenstein...worth a small fortune today. Although the oddly colored feet and remote control suggest it may be an unlicensed reproduction.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18910[/ATTACH]
      My guess; it is a licensed product. I recognize the blue controller with the red buttons from other Marx battery operated toys. Perhaps the original controller was so damaged that it needed replacing from another toy.

Comment

• cjefferys
        Duke of Gloat
        • Apr 23, 2006

That's weird that it was at the Bandai museum, I thought they just displayed their own Bandai/Popy toys. Or maybe they distributed the Marx Frankie in Japan? I don't recall seeing it at the museum's previous location.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎