Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Timothy2251
    Jerks beef with Ten Bears
    • Mar 15, 2008

Wanted Playing Mantis Action Jackson WW2 Ranger (Green) & Mattel Retro Female Bodies

Hey, folks!

I'm looking for the old Playing Mantis Action Jackson in the WW2 Army Ranger outfit... in GREEN only (I have the tan/green version already!). See pics below for the version I'm looking for:

action-jackson-world-war-ii-hyper-action-figure-ages-6-2000-playing-mantis-5b4cc8b78c810464c12a4.jpg
    action-jackson-world-war-ii-hyper-action-figure-ages-6-2000-playing-mantis-93d686e6f45cda4a28418.jpg

If anyone has the figure for sale, or even just the outfit (shirt, pants vest), I'm interested! Post here or PM me!

Also, anyone got any Mattel Retro Female Bodies for sale (Wonder Woman, Cheetah and Janine from Ghostbusters)? I'm interested in just the bodies, though if you want to get rid of the equipment/outfits as well, it's good. Again, post/PM me and let's deal!

Thanks!
    "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."
  • Blue Meanie
    Banned
    • Jun 23, 2001

Might have the first version Action Jackson army/ranger outfit in my repro bag of clothing. I'll check.

Comment

• Timothy2251
      • Mar 15, 2008

Sweet! Thanks, Meanie! Fingers crossed!
      "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• harvestcrusader
        Museum Super Collector
        • Jul 10, 2015

those playing mantis are pretty cool

Comment

• Timothy2251
          • Mar 15, 2008

That they are, harvest, that they are!

Comment

• Blue Meanie
            Banned
            • Jun 23, 2001

I have the first version Ranger outfit that has Green Pants but a beige top...it also has spats, Belt with a gun and knife, Helmet in green, Vest in beige and boots in beige. Let me know if you still want the first version outfit.

Looks like this set:

Last edited by Blue Meanie; Jul 3, '16, 11:11 PM.

Comment

• Timothy2251
              • Mar 15, 2008

I might, Meanie, I might! PM the cost for the outfit and I'll see how my funds are! Thanks and I appreciate your help!

In the meantime, still looking for the all green version of the outfit, folks! Also looking for as many Mattel retro female bodies as I can get, too!

Comment

• Boywonder0
                Persistent Member
                • Dec 29, 2007

Originally posted by Timothy2251
                "In the meantime, still looking for the all green version of the outfit, folks!"
                Hey Timothy bro! I think I spotted what you are looking for... Click at: http://www.megomuseum.com/aw-yeah-mego-meet-2016-recap/ , scroll to the bottom and check the pictures under "Show as Slideshow"... The item you are looking for is at picture number 3 from End to Start. It is next to the 12" REMCO Energized Batman...

Now all you have to do is to find out who's table was that. Good luck!

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                  Eloquent Member
                  • Jan 19, 2008

If you get a complete set from somebody, I'm interested in the grenades.

Comment

• Timothy2251
                    • Mar 15, 2008

Originally posted by Boywonder0
                    Hey Timothy bro! I think I spotted what you are looking for... Click at: http://www.megomuseum.com/aw-yeah-mego-meet-2016-recap/ , scroll to the bottom and check the pictures under "Show as Slideshow"... The item you are looking for is at picture number 3 from End to Start. It is next to the 12" REMCO Energized Batman...

Now all you have to do is to find out who's table was that. Good luck!
                    Thanks - it looks like the beige/tan top version, though, and Meanie's hooking me up with the outfit. Still looking for the all green version, however!

Comment

• Timothy2251
                      • Mar 15, 2008

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
                      If you get a complete set from somebody, I'm interested in the grenades.
                      No problem! If I have extra grenades, I'll PM you!

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎