X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jeffbearco
    Persistent Member
    • Mar 27, 2011

Great gobs of lameness.

They could have at least used different characters to reflect upcoming figures. Nope, same 5 character heads on every package.

You're killing me, Smalls.

*sigh*

JeffBearCO

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

^That's Classic DC "Mego" card-fronts. I wonder how they're doing the backs?
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• jeffbearco
        Persistent Member
        • Mar 27, 2011

Updated the list in the initial post for this thread again.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• Mego Magyar
          Permanent Member
          • Jan 17, 2011

Don't know if you're including these in this thread but also no indication on Batman '66 Catwoman's

Comment

• Boywonder0
            Persistent Member
            • Dec 29, 2007

Thanks for the update Jeffbearco!

Comment

• jeffbearco
              Persistent Member
              • Mar 27, 2011

I don't think we have ever actually seen anything other than the card backs to say we are getting any Catwoman figure other than the Neal Adams version we saw a while back.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• captact
                King of Super Queens!
                • Aug 19, 2007

Originally posted by Teemu
                that is a good question

I see Newmar Catwoman being an exclusive to an online store only sold by herself

Who else is there that can carry another set of 4?

False False would be great,but something tells me FTC won't do him. Clock King? Eartha kitt catwoman? (talk about a peg warmer)....who else? they can't do Commisioner Gordon

Knowing the kings of variants,FTC may just do "another" Batman/Robin in clown outfits,maybe throw in both Catwoman's and call it day....really,Newmar Catwoman is the last figure we really need and want to finish the line.

Why cant FTC make a Batman 66 Gordon figure?

Comment

• thunderbolt
                  Hi Ernie!!!
                  • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by captact
                  Why cant FTC make a Batman 66 Gordon figure?
                  The likeness rights for Neil Hamilton aren't available. But as far as Catwoman goes, if there is a last wave it will probably be both Catwomen, a Bat-Variant and maybe a surprise like FF.
                  You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• TrekStar
                    Trek or Treat
                    • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                    The likeness rights for Neil Hamilton aren't available. But as far as Catwoman goes, if there is a last wave it will probably be both Catwomen, a Bat-Variant and maybe a surprise like FF.
                    Instead of another variant I'd like to see the next or perhaps the final set of four, besides Catwoman include False Face
                    and Louie the Lilac or maybe an all 4 set of females, Catwoman/Siren/Olga/Marsha. I like Henchmen too, but I rather
                    see arch criminals and members can make there own custom Henchmen.

Comment

• megowgsh
                      Customego HoF Curator
                      • Nov 19, 2003

IMO Henchmen/Goons are right up FTC's alley.

They already have dozens of heads they could use (both male and female).

All they would have to do is make one costume per goon squad because they all wore the same costume anyway.

They might even simply offer the costume plus your choice of head and allow us to mix and match.

That would be cool.
                      Check out ALL my customs at https://www.facebook.com/megowgshcustoms

Comment

• thunderbolt
                        Hi Ernie!!!
                        • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by megowgsh
                        IMO Henchmen/Goons are right up FTC's alley.

They already have dozens of heads they could use (both male and female).

All they would have to do is make one costume per goon squad because they all wore the same costume anyway.

They might even simply offer the costume plus your choice of head and allow us to mix and match.

That would be cool.
                        Yeah, I'm surprised they haven't done this yet, or at least all the bits to do it.
                        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• jeffbearco
                          Persistent Member
                          • Mar 27, 2011

Added:
                          Batman Series 5 (Catwoman, Two Face, Poison Ivy, Batgirl)
                          With no date given.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• PengyForMayor
                            • Jun 3, 2014

I had a breaking point earlier this year with the '66 line. All the variants killed it for me, started getting them all at first. It's ridiculous now, though if anyone wants the early exclusives or parts of the EntertainmentEarth set let me know. When wave 4 came out I was soured but wanna get them now. Deciding if I even want O'Hara without Gordon, Batgirl's face?

Anyway, has anything new been annouced or hinted at? Surf's Up wave, Vilian Variant wave.

Only new thing I saw new was the purple bag throw away releases and wedding dress Barb. Been gone for months and no meaningful reveals?

This line is just handled so poorly. Don't get me started on Emerald City Comics Riddler, 53 shipped? You kidding me? Wanted that since day 1 of this line. Bit the bullet with thier free shipping code for cyber Monday.

Comment

• jeffbearco
                              Persistent Member
                              • Mar 27, 2011

They did Santa last year. I want them to do a Krampus this year to go with him! You could have him with the villains in his bag!

JeffBearCO

Comment

• jeffbearco
                                Persistent Member
                                • Mar 27, 2011

Added the following to the initial post.

Spring 2017
                                - Fist Fighting versions of: Firestorm, Dr. Fate, and Red Tornado

JeffBearCO

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎