X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jeffbearco
    Persistent Member
    • Mar 27, 2011

Added the Monkees and the Vans!

-The Monkees 8 Inch Action Figures in Blue Band Outfit: Set of Four (Available for Pre-order)
    -Vehicles
    ---Batman’s Mobile Bat Lab with prison garb Penguin (Available for Pre-order)
    ---Gotham City Prisoner Transport with prison garb Joker (Available for Pre-order)
    ---Metropolis Mobile News Room with Clark Kent/Superman (Available for Pre-order)
    ---Teen Titans Beach Cruiser Van with Wonder Girl First Appearance (Available for Pre-order)

If these vans sell well, I can't help but think that the Monkees will have a van soon and a return to the JokerMobile! Hoping for an upgraded Joker with trenchcoat for that one.

I will say that I'm surprised that Superman is coming with the older glasses instead of one of the newer sets.

Also, with Wonder Girl in a lose fitting outfit, can the First Appearance Wonder Woman be far behind? If you can get Wonder Girl in a bag separate, I'll probably get her. I held back on getting the TT WG hoping they redo her on the 8" body.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• powersthatbe
      Persistent Member
      • Sep 27, 2010

my card got charged so superboy and lex are on their way.

Comment

• TRDouble
        Permanent Member
        • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by powersthatbe
        my card got charged so superboy and lex are on their way.
        Great!... except, I was waiting for BBTS to get them and they still don't have them listed. I wonder if BBTS and EE are cutting back on their FTC orders. new Teen Titans took a while before showing up at BBTS and were already shipping before EE listed them.

The Vans are also listed as Shipping Now!

Comment

• MIB41
          Eloquent Member
          • Sep 25, 2005

I noticed the new Monkees variants have the pre-order listing removed, so they should be shipping shortly as well.

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by TRDouble
            Great!... except, I was waiting for BBTS to get them and they still don't have them listed. I wonder if BBTS and EE are cutting back on their FTC orders. new Teen Titans took a while before showing up at BBTS and were already shipping before EE listed them.

The Vans are also listed as Shipping Now!
            EE are notoriously slow getting product from FTC. Might be the shipping from Florida to wherever they are located.
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• TRDouble
              Permanent Member
              • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by thunderbolt
              EE are notoriously slow getting product from FTC. Might be the shipping from Florida to wherever they are located.
              But in the past, haven't they put them up for pre-order?

Comment

• jeffbearco
                Persistent Member
                • Mar 27, 2011

Updated for Super Friends Series 3 and some clean up to match the Figures web site.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• rodkeith
                  Veteran Member
                  • Mar 16, 2008

I enjoy looking at this list! A lot of DC product has moved out of the 'No Date Given', up and off, in the last little while. Faster than expected too.

Which reminds me, should vagaries like the 'Evil Super Friends' wave, and Batgirl and Catwoman have a place on here now?

Comment

• TRDouble
                    Permanent Member
                    • Jul 10, 2012

SF Wendy and Marvin are listed twice (Late 2016 and No Date Given Yet).

Not a whole lot of DC in the No Date Given Yet category. That's good because stuff has moved up to having time frames. I think we might see the Flash wave announced soon, now that the Super Friends Flash characters have been announced.

Comment

• jeffbearco
                      Persistent Member
                      • Mar 27, 2011

OK, Made those changes!

I like the list too. It helps me keep track of things and gives me something to look forward to!

JeffBearCO

Comment

• VulcansFury
                        Museum Patron
                        • Mar 6, 2014

Is the 66 Batman line over? Still no word on Catwoman :(

Comment

• Teemu
                          Persistent Member
                          • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by VulcansFury
                          Is the 66 Batman line over? Still no word on Catwoman :(
                          that is a good question

I see Newmar Catwoman being an exclusive to an online store only sold by herself

Who else is there that can carry another set of 4?

False False would be great,but something tells me FTC won't do him. Clock King? Eartha kitt catwoman? (talk about a peg warmer)....who else? they can't do Commisioner Gordon

Knowing the kings of variants,FTC may just do "another" Batman/Robin in clown outfits,maybe throw in both Catwoman's and call it day....really,Newmar Catwoman is the last figure we really need and want to finish the line.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                            Master of Fowl Play
                            • Jun 5, 2008

Eartha Kitt is perfectly viable as a variant, particularly considering the costume and accessories are the same.

And IMO, FTC would be foolish not to do False-Face, considering the suits, etc. they already have on hand and the fan fondness for the character. I'd like Louie the Lilac, but I don't think the rights are available.
                            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• MIB41
                              Eloquent Member
                              • Sep 25, 2005

They already have a unmasked Riddler. They could always do a RM Riddler in the classic outfit. They can do Alfred in the Batman costume. And let's not forget, they have never released any henchmen. Lots of ways to fill one more wave with Catwoman.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                                Hi Ernie!!!
                                • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by TRDouble
                                But in the past, haven't they put them up for pre-order?
                                Oh, I thought you meant that it was a preorder and you were waiting on shipping. Maybe both passed on the Superboy wave, I have a feeling that its DOA like Harry Potter.
                                You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎