X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • batmanmc
    mego batman collector
    • Jun 22, 2004

My mego meet recap

It was a great day and i made some new friends . MIke and jason two great guys I enjoyed chatting with. David Lee always a pleasure seeing and chatting with you. Paul wasson another great guy who always has amazing stuff . a very talented and great guy . Brain its always fun to see and chat with you and catch up . steve moore always great to see you and get to talk a little bit with all your running around you do . the Fiores also two great guys who bring family and make it even better. you will find it hard to meet another family nicer then them . Derek truly a mego restoration master who i had the pleasure of talking to and hanging with in the dealer room . Thanks for the great deals . Doug and his son are tow grea guys who always bring nice stuff . Art another amzing talented down to earth guy , awesome customs Art always fun seeing you work . Rose (Arts wife ) always fun catching p with you and seeing how big the kids are getting . Me and rose are working on something for next year . Toyman Chris and his wife Stacey always nice seeing you guys . Its a good thng im not around her too much with those great tasting goodies she makes . I would weigh triple what i do now. Austin you are another talented and nice guy. It was a pleasure having breakfast with you . Joe and Fletcher it was nice seeing you again . glad you have come back to megomeet . thanks for the deals on the ljn . Anthony another nice guy who always has good deals and is super nice with his son. Berto and Tom two of my favorite people always fun seeing you guys and catching up . Berto thanks for the deals . Charlie it was nice seeing you again , next year i will make it to your comic book store. scott A and his giant ... oh i mean son , its alwas nice talking to you guys. Mike P its always fun to see what you got and chatting with you . Dave and Bob from Comiccazi always nice seeing you guys and talking with you . If ever in boston thier comic book store Comiccazi is a must see. You wont find better deals or deal with better guys then them . Chuck nice seeing you again as always . Rob nice seeing and chatting with you again . Portillios was a nice lunch with a big group .I hope i did not forget anybody . There are just so many nice people at the meet who always offer help and great deals and friendship , its impossible to remember everyone. The thing about megomeet to me is its a family reunion with family you actually want to see . Its mego second family first . sorry for the long post.
  • samurainoir
    Eloquent Member
    • Dec 26, 2006

thanks again for the keychains, they are always a fun element to see what new ones you bring.
    My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• Brown Bear
      Still Old School
      • Feb 14, 2008

Great meeting you my friend
      Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• Bronxboykev
        Permanent Member
        • Mar 7, 2011

Very Kind Words, Till 2017 My Man. And Every year your Key chains make it around to s few more people in the Bronx

Comment

• Mego Milk
          Custom Mego Maker
          • Jun 3, 2007

aw yeah!

Comment

• noelani72
            27inaleon
            • Jun 25, 2002

till next year bro!

Comment

• ScottA
              Original Member
              • Jun 25, 2001

Always a pleasure. Did you ever fix that original keychain I gave you back a few years ago?
              sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• Brue
                User without title
                • Sep 29, 2005

You are a highlight of every meet - and your give aways are much appreciated.

Comment

• palitoy
                  live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                  • Jun 16, 2001

Mike you bring a ton to MM and I don't just mean key chains, thank you.
                  Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                  http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• trekman101
                    Persistent Member
                    • Feb 6, 2009

As always Mike it was great to see you
                    "Thats the ticket laddie"

Comment

• Toyman_Chris
                      70's Era Pimp
                      • Sep 7, 2011

Always great to see you Mike! Thanks again for all you do brother....those keychains are amazing every year!

Comment

• VintageMike
                        Permanent Member
                        • Dec 16, 2004

Always good to see you! The keychains are awesome, a little part of MM to carry around all year. I actually have two sets of keys work/personal and I make sure to spread them between both!

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎