Thread: Stuff @ Mego Meet 2016

Images
    Blog Entries

Images
    Blog Entries

Images
    Blog Entries
    Egad, those Mad Monsters .
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    Egad, those Mad Monsters .
    That was just a tease by Charlie (Mego Geek) He wasn't selling any of them BEAUTIFUL collection.
    "When not too many people can see we're all the same
    And because of all their tears,
    Their eyes can't hope to see
    The beauty that surrounds them
    Isn't it a pity".

- "Isn't It A Pity"
    By George Harrison

My Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders list:
    Good Traders List - Page 80 - Mego Talk

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Meanie View Post
    That was just a tease by Charlie (Mego Geek) He wasn't selling any of them BEAUTIFUL collection.
    Another aspect that distinguishes Mego Meet from all other regular toy shows. The fact that we bring stuff just to share with other people because we know these are the only other folks on the planet who will appreciate and cherish it as much as we do. I'm sure it must be confusing to some of the walk-ins, encountering most tables filled with things for sale while others are just big displays of neat things to look at. Art's big display of customs, the Gordy's 3-D printer buzzing away. Roberto/Darklord's batman diorama would have definitely been a great highlight this year as a display only table.

Also, it's the only show I know that people can so casually walk away from their tables unattended, because we're so tight a community. If someone is inquiring about something, the owner of the table is generally easily found (unless we've all gone en masse to Portillo's for lunch)

^^ditto ditto ditto!

Fantastic stuff, was that lost continent playset for sale? and if so can someone direct me to the seller PLEASE !!!

Blog Entries
    I bought very little this year. I actually left Mego Meet with more money than i came with (thrilling the wife) but I did manage to get a grail piece through networking. I blame the distraction of running the front door and my suitcase space (not sure why I brought my gym clothes).

When I was at the Aw Yeah party, I finally got to put the face to the name of Andrew and we began talking monster stuff. We had both seen a lot of Tomland figures we wanted but both only needed 1-2 characters. We agreed to pull the trigger that night and I'm really happy about it.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    Fantastic stuff, was that lost continent playset for sale? and if so can someone direct me to the seller PLEASE !!!
    I think that was Toyman Chris' booth?

Images
    Blog Entries
    I thought those could be Charlie's, I didn't know if he attended. They deserve a Homer Simpson "drool" sound-effect.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.