Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All the 1967 Spider-Man background music.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

All the 1967 Spider-Man background music.

Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop
  • Brown Bear
    Still Old School
    • Feb 14, 2008

I wanna blast this as I take out the garbage.....mow the lawn.....or paint. This music fits with everything. Love it.
    Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

It really is wonderful; I don't think cartoons had scores as good until Shirley Walker.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

Awesomeness!!! I still hear the background music in my head. The "next week" music in particular just puts a big dumb grin on my face. I love it.

I think it's been posted here before, but here's a website with the tracks as audio only:

sigpic

Comment

• Bruce Banner
          HULK SMASH!
          • Apr 3, 2010

Awesome cartoon, awesome music. Always been one of my favourites.
          PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• MIB41
            Eloquent Member
            • Sep 25, 2005

Absolutely BRILLIANT!!! Love it Brian. That is one of the better compilations since it integrates the story sound effects from different episodes for each track. Gives it a real nice touch of nostalgia. Thanks for sharing this! I see that becoming a MP3 for my IPod.

Comment

• Brazoo
              Permanent Member
              • Feb 14, 2009

I love this stuff SOO MUCH!

I have some really nice quality MP3s of this amazing stuff - if anyone wants them just shoot me a PM with your email address and I'll share a dropbox folder with you!

Comment

• thunderbolt
                Hi Ernie!!!
                • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Brown Bear
                I wanna blast this as I take out the garbage.....mow the lawn.....or paint. This music fits with everything. Love it.
                That would be such a Peter Griffin bit.
                You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• daz71
                  Persistent Member
                  • Jul 19, 2014

the music was done by people like syd dale etc who did music for tv adverts and incidental music to tv and film .it's from the kpm label .all the kpm , chappell and de wolfe library stuff from the late 60s/early 70s is great and a lot of it is available on vinyl and cd.here is the lp Spider-Man From The KPM Vaults.jpg and here is where you can download it http://funkyfrolic.blogspot.co.uk/20...pm-record.html
                  Last edited by daz71; Jun 26, '16, 5:44 AM.

Comment

• huedell
                    Museum Ball Eater
                    • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by Brown Bear
                    Riffed on your idea Bear!
                    "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎