X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • enyawd72
    Maker of Monsters!
    • Oct 1, 2009

New paranormal goings on in my house...

Okay...since I decided to start documenting everything, last night was the first incident since June 5th, so it's been quiet for 20 days.

Heard child's voice again last night coming from downstairs. This morning, one of my Filmation Skeletor figures which was standing on the kitchen table a good foot from the edge is lying face down on the kitchen chair two feet away, his staff taken out of his hand and laying beneath him.

There is absolutely no way that figure could have fallen and landed where it did without traveling two feet diagonally through the air.

I'm at a total and complete loss.
  • warlock664
    Persistent Member
    • Feb 15, 2009

Your wife is totally screwing with you ...

Comment

• megowgsh
      Customego HoF Curator
      • Nov 19, 2003

Dwayne, you need to video and audio record while you sleep. It's the only way.
      Check out ALL my customs at https://www.facebook.com/megowgshcustoms

Comment

• enyawd72
        Maker of Monsters!
        • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by warlock664
        Your wife is totally screwing with you ...
        Not a chance...she was sound asleep when I heard the voice and she would never, ever mess with any of my figures or models.

Comment

• J.B.
          Guild Navigator
          • Jun 23, 2010

Originally posted by megowgsh
          Dwayne, you need to video and audio record while you sleep. It's the only way.
          He's right. Nest Cam is the way to go.

You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Comment

• Boy_Wonder_1978
            Career Member
            • Apr 30, 2015

Yup! A camera and PLEASE post your findings.

Comment

• megomania
              Persistent Member
              • Jan 2, 2010

Buy a case of Red Bull and/or 5 HR energy and stay up for days on end...you're bound to see something if you don't start hallucinating first!

Comment

• knight errant00
                8 Inch Action Figure
                • Nov 15, 2005

Interesting . . . did you hear the voice the same night before finding the figure moved? Can you make out what the voice is saying? What kind of tone does the voice have -- just a kid talking? Calling out? Agitated? Laughing? Can you tell if it's coming form the ame are as where your figure moved?

So, if the figure fell, he would have only been on the table, right? And even f he slid, he couldn't have made it across the table and to the chair unless tossed? I'm assuming you have no pet like a cat or ferret or something that might have moved it . . . The staff laying under him is interesting -- did you take a picture of him as you found him? Even if you didn't, I'd suggest getting photos that recreate it so you can document the distance he moved and the angles, etc.

Comment

• enyawd72
                  Maker of Monsters!
                  • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by knight errant00
                  Interesting . . . did you hear the voice the same night before finding the figure moved? Can you make out what the voice is saying? What kind of tone does the voice have -- just a kid talking? Calling out? Agitated? Laughing? Can you tell if it's coming form the ame are as where your figure moved?

So, if the figure fell, he would have only been on the table, right? And even f he slid, he couldn't have made it across the table and to the chair unless tossed? I'm assuming you have no pet like a cat or ferret or something that might have moved it . . . The staff laying under him is interesting -- did you take a picture of him as you found him? Even if you didn't, I'd suggest getting photos that recreate it so you can document the distance he moved and the angles, etc.
                  The voice is unintelligible...only the tone sounds like a child. Sounds like muffled sentences and an occasional laugh. We have no pets.

Comment

• Gorn Captain
                    Invincible Ironing Man
                    • Feb 28, 2008

Set up your sound and video devices!
                    "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Comment

• alex
                      Permanent Member
                      • Jun 15, 2009

Cheers for updating, and Yes, we want footage

Comment

• enyawd72
                        Maker of Monsters!
                        • Oct 1, 2009

I understand everyone wanting me to set up a video recorder but my reason for not doing so is my wife. She is okay with the occasional bump in the night but has made it very clear if she sees something physical, whether it be an apparition or something being moved, she couldn't stay here. She also believes that by paying attention to it we're just inviting trouble.

Comment

• J.B.
                          Guild Navigator
                          • Jun 23, 2010

Don't know if this has been mentioned in one of your earlier posts on the topic, but could it be that one of you is sleepwalking?
                          You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Comment

• Hedji
                            Citizen of Gotham
                            • Nov 17, 2012

So I guess seeing Conjuring 2 for date night with the Mrs. is out of the question?
                            I have one of those Nest cameras, and they will alert and notify you when they detect any movement. Pretty cool device, really.

Comment

• bmattioli
                              Connecticut Collector
                              • Jul 8, 2004

Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.

Thankfully all I hear is snoring all night.. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎