• Jun 25, 2001

These should be fun.
    sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by Teemu
      It was mentioned by one of the members here who took a FTC visit that they are working on the skinny and larger bodies
      Ach, I recall now about a skinnier body for Toyman.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• filmation batman fan
        The Man of Many Voices
        • Aug 30, 2005

Originally posted by pmwasson
        So between Mattel and FTC announcements, the only ones left are Giganta, Solomon Grundy and Gorilla Grodd.
        And Black Manta!!

Comment

• jacoblb
          Persistent Member
          • May 7, 2009

I'm pleased with this announcement, I look forward to seeing their prototypes.

Comment

• filmation batman fan
            The Man of Many Voices
            • Aug 30, 2005

Originally posted by jeffbearco
            I'm still wishing they would do the Luthor armor! But I don't think it ever showed up in the Super Friends cartoon.

JeffBearCO
            Lex Luthor sported the green power suit in only one episode in 1984 "No Honor Among Thieves" on Super Friends: The Legendary Super Powers Show. That's the one where he unsuccessfully tried to double cross Darkseid. In the end, Firestorm changed his power suit into prison stripes, which is why I guess we never saw it again.

Comment

• huedell
              Museum Ball Eater
              • Dec 31, 2003

Very exciting news... at this point in FTCs career I can see that a lot of what they say is going to get made, gets made... particularly in this Super Friends line---so, in words they have my full appreciation---and, as far as the wallet, I have some catching up to do... but, I'm getting there!
              "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• TrekStar
                Trek or Treat
                • Jan 20, 2011

Brainiac is a no brainer (pardon the pun) long time coming for sure. Another hopeful prospect I would be wanting
                is Solomon Grundy, can't have to many Superman villains.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎