Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • samurainoir
    Eloquent Member
    • Dec 26, 2006

I have a great deal of fondness for these, since they and the Famous Covers brought me back to Mego.

I recently uncovered my Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Babylon 5 figures from this line.
    My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• ScottA
      Original Member
      • Jun 25, 2001

I have Laurel & Hardy for sale is anyone is interested.
      sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• melstapler
        Museum Super Collector
        • Aug 2, 2014

Some of the 9 inch Exclusive Premiere figures I'm particularly fond of are the Rowdy Yates (Clint Eastwood) from "Rawhide," The Lone Ranger & Tonto (Clayton Moore series) and Sheriff Matt Dillon (James Arness) from Gunsmoke. Although I wished these had been 8 inches, I find the Sheriff Dillon figure to be to scale with a Mego 8 inch figure, due to his large stature in real life. Sadly, I regret not buying the James West (Robert Conrad) figure from "The Wild Wild West" series, although I did pickup a 9 inch figure of Will Smith as James West about a year or so after the classic series. Unfortunately, the Will Smith film didn't perform well at the box office, but the figure itself is amazing and bears a strong likeness.

Comment

• MeWantMegos
          Museum Super Collector
          • Apr 4, 2010

I loved the EP figures. Especially the Bond line. I thought they did a great job. I loved their Connery and Moore. I thought Brosnan Bond was a little disappointing. Jaw and Odd Job were great. Was really hoping it would last longer than it did. I believe I collected all of their Bond line, including the Bond women.

I like both their different packaging. Sometimes it was in these tiny tubs. Sometimes just cardbacks. They came with accessories and a little platform for them to stand.

Comment

• Falstaff13
            Persistent Member
            • May 28, 2008

Originally posted by melstapler
            Sadly, I regret not buying the James West (Robert Conrad) figure from "The Wild Wild West" series, although I did pickup a 9 inch figure of Will Smith as James West about a year or so after the classic series. Unfortunately, the Will Smith film didn't perform well at the box office, but the figure itself is amazing and bears a strong likeness.
            I did get the Bob Conrad figure and still wish I'd picked up the movie James West. I remember it was an excellent likeness.

I'll ask again if there is a master list of Exclusive Premiere figures online.
            Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
            Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Comment

• ScottA
              Original Member
              • Jun 25, 2001

I know customizers who bought that Will Smith WWW figure to steal the outfit to make a custom Data from "Fist Full of Datas" episode of ST:TNG. The outfit fit the Playmates 9" figure perfectly, including the hat.
              sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• Starroid Raiders Dagon
                Persistent Member
                • Apr 28, 2013

This site has names and pictures, but not sure if this is a complete list....
                Company profile for action figure manufacturer Exclusive Premiere / Exclusive Toy Products. Lists toylines both alphabetically and chronologically.

Comment

• Falstaff13
                  Persistent Member
                  • May 28, 2008

Originally posted by Starroid Raiders Dagon
                  This site has names and pictures, but not sure if this is a complete list....
                  http://figure-archive.net/manuf.aspx?manufID=50
                  Thanks. I can think of one that isn't listed--a set based on Miracle on 34th Street--so there may be a few others out there (as I type this, I'm thinking there were some I Love Lucy ones?). The diversity of choices made here has always surprised me.
                  Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
                  Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎