Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: And then there's Maude

Images
    Brian glad to see you again this year. i hope you can get into a better place. this meet is waht the megomuseum is all about family. not just family but family you actually want to see . the meet would not be the same without you. .

Quote Originally Posted by palitoy View Post
    Chris Hummel- For taking the helm and doing a better job than me. Also, for all the amazing snacks.
    This was my 5th and best Mego Meet. I strengthened friendships and made some new ones! I was more than thrilled to help out and always am! Next year, I will do even more!

Quote Originally Posted by palitoy View Post
    I didn't come home with many toys, I had a small suitcase this year and the focus of a toddler. I came home with something else and it's worth more than a Kresge carded Shazam. Thank you.
    This is by far the best thing I have heard from the weekend. It truly puts the right things in perspective.

Images
    You most likely don't remember our 2 minute conversation about non-toy things, but it was the highlight of my weekend. It brought me a couple steps out of the life funk I'd been hiding in recently. Thank you sir.
    Fresh, not from concentrate.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cjefferys View Post
    I'm very happy to hear that you had such a positive experience sir, you needed it!
    Like the positive vibes from Mego Meet 2016

Good for each and everyone of you that attended.

Cornelius POTA MEGO of the Planet Of The Apes
    Cornelius is home.
    I'm in a groove and on the move collecting Mego POTA figures. PM me anytime.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by boss View Post
    You most likely don't remember our 2 minute conversation about non-toy things, but it was the highlight of my weekend. It brought me a couple steps out of the life funk I'd been hiding in recently. Thank you sir.
    That worked both ways, thank you.