Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dammit, Dammit DAMMIT!!!!! I'm not going to make it!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EMCE Hammer
    Moderation Engineer
    • Aug 14, 2003

I just got word. So disappointed for you and everyone here - myself included - who were looking forward to seeing you.

Comment

• emeraldknight47
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 20, 2011

Man, sounds like you were having one of MY days, Roberto. My last trip to the airport turned into a huge fiasco, as well. I'm sure the folks attending will post enough photos and videos to allow you to be at the show vicariously if no other way. And remember---there's always MM 2017!
      sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• darklord1967
        Persistent Member
        • Mar 27, 2008

Originally posted by emeraldknight47
        ... And remember---there's always MM 2017!
        Oh believe me I'm very well aware of that! The display that I am going to bring next year will DWARF even the one I had planned for this weekend. I will ship it on ahead (affordably) several days before the meet so that a repeat of what happened yesterday does not occur!
        I... am an action figure customizer

Comment

• comicmike
          Persistent Member
          • Sep 22, 2009

I'm just catching up now, Roberto. My kindest thoughts are with you, but don't stop doing what you do so well.

Comment

• darklord1967
            Persistent Member
            • Mar 27, 2008

Originally posted by comicmike
            I'm just catching up now, Roberto. My kindest thoughts are with you, but don't stop doing what you do so well.

Mike! Thank you so much for the kind words brother. And thanks a million for your efforts to help me with my MEGO MEET character figures. I cannot adequately express my gratitude to you for lending your awesome talents to my enterprise.

And i dont want you or any of my other awesome friendsl from the MEGO community to worry: although my absense from this year's meet is a terrible terrible disappointment, I will be back there next year with an even bigger and better display than ever!
            I... am an action figure customizer

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎