Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EmergencyIan
    Museum Paramedic
    • Aug 31, 2005

^ Stay tuned for FTC CHiPs figures, I guess.

- Ian
    Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

• monitor_ep
      Talkative Member
      • May 11, 2013

The problem is this have been on there site for years. It could be like there Ape outfits, do not have to rights to release them but change up the clothes a little and release generic CHiPs outfit.
      Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• huedell
        Museum Ball Eater
        • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
        yeah, I can't see a line of CHiP's figures selling much. then again I did not think there was enough interest in the Duke's either
        Hmmm... my take was that Dukes was a cultural phenomenon and CHIPS was mildly successful.
        "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• binkystarr
          Museum Super Collector
          • Apr 16, 2015

Why would anyone do a "comedy" about CHips? Didn't Hollywood learn from Jem,Dukes of Hazard,Underdog,Garfield,Inspector Gadget and Land Of the Lost, not to tamper with the classics???03aa99d0064a426db35cca014200590f.jpg

Comment

• binkystarr
            Museum Super Collector
            • Apr 16, 2015

CHips is a classic tv show and it be nice to see them return, I think the fanbase is there. I didn't see the fanbase for FTC doing Dallas and Gilligan's Island. Chips cold just be Ponch and Jon with motorcycles, not much else.

Comment

• binkystarr
              Museum Super Collector
              • Apr 16, 2015

I LOVE this photo! Thank you for sharing this with us, I hope CHips returns in action figure form someday because the original heads suffer from Zombie discoloration. The 1998 figures ha terrible head sculpts, I think the Farrow would knock them out of the park, Yankee Stadium style of course!!!!!!!!!!
              551505_10202996224901298_8009745724091967995_n.jpg

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎