X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joshua the Atomic Robot
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 14, 2012

Originally posted by jeffbearco
    Got my bagged Aquaman this weekend. Are bagged figures actually factory seconds???
    I don't think they're factory seconds. I've bought a few loose bagged figures from them, and they were all the same quality as the carded figures, as far as I could tell.

Comment

• jeffbearco
      Persistent Member
      • Mar 27, 2011

I've bought 2 now, a 66 Joker and the Super Friends Aquaman. Both turned out looking much worse than the posted pictures showed.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by jeffbearco
        I've bought 2 now, a 66 Joker and the Super Friends Aquaman. Both turned out looking much worse than the posted pictures showed.

JeffBearCO
        I just buy carded ones off ebay, I can usually find them cheaper than FTC's retail and then lower shipping costs too. I can always find them cheaper than the bagged ones plus the nutso shipping charges from them.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• jeffbearco
          Persistent Member
          • Mar 27, 2011

I would have gone through Toycade, but I had some parts I wanted to fix other figures. So I went through the CTTV site.

JeffBearCO

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎