X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bronxboykev
    Permanent Member
    • Mar 7, 2011

Mego Joe 1964 After Mego Meet interest

Ok Gents and Gals and Mego and GI Joe lovers of all ages... It seems there MIGHT be a bit of interest in these after Mego meet... Naturally anything left after Mego meet will be offered here and on Facebook... But for those who are interested and can not make it to Mego Meet and would like 1 or MANY I would only be too glad to continue this for as long as there is demand...
    They will be $80 each at Mego Meet and
    Should I be able to get all the accessories for around the same prices then the price will stay as such plus shipping.
    Just let me know Soldier, Sailor, Marine, Pilot, hair color... Blond, Brown, Black or Red and Skin tone Caucasion or African American. Post here you wants and I can start the R&D... I can get pretty much everything it's the outfits I need to be able to Aquire... Once we are ready to roll a $5 deposit per figure will seal the deal.
    Thank you for all the kind words to this point!!! You can post in the thread your Wants.

Last edited by Bronxboykev; Jun 6, '16, 10:05 PM.
  • boss
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 18, 2003

$80 gets you all 5???
    Fresh, not from concentrate.

Comment

• Bronxboykev
      Permanent Member
      • Mar 7, 2011

Originally posted by boss
      $80 gets you all 5???
      $80 each Boss... Soorry if there was any confusion

Comment

• Bronxboykev
        Permanent Member
        • Mar 7, 2011

Mego Meet Mego GI Joe is now complete

Comment

• Timothy2251
          Jerks beef with Ten Bears
          • Mar 15, 2008

Nice! Though I can't make it to the Meet, I'm getting cash together to try and get one of these if they're offered for sale afterwards.
          "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• Toyman_Chris
            70's Era Pimp
            • Sep 7, 2011

Originally posted by boss
            $80 gets you all 5???
            I like the way you think..... ;-)

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢