Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New from LaserMego: The Supermobile

Images

New from LaserMego: The Supermobile

Debuting at Mego Meet 2016 from LaserMego, its the Supermobile:

[Post edited to add details]

The Supermobile is 3D printed in PLA plastic (red, blue and silver) with some vinyl and acrylic details. It takes over 35 hours of printer time to make all the pieces for one.

The design is a cross between the Corgi version (arms and fists) and the Superpowers version (bumpy seat and boxy design). The arms are articulated and the fists are spring loaded and can shoot, like Baron Karza.

The box was designed and produced by The Toyroom based on the cover of Action Comics #481. Thanks Anthony -- you knock it out of the park!

I will only have a small number of these available at Mego Meet. I'm not sure how many will be done before then, so I don't want to make any promises I can't keep. For those of you who have already messaged me, I'll get back to you soon.

The price will be $150.

Thanks for all the nice comments and be on the lookout for more new items from LaserMego at this years Mego Meet.

Here is a demonstration of the "rocket fist":

More pictures:

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by pmwasson; Jun 2, '16 at 9:29 PM.

Oh........
    MY.............
    GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did not know about this. How much? I want one.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Holey moley!!!! What Chris said.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Your not gonna believe this, I have two of the CORGI small Supermobiles on top of YOUR FF Flying Bathtub car, that you made last year and I was actually gonna 'hit' on ypu to see if you could do one!?!?!!!! INCREDIBLE! You must be on the same wave length as me!

Paul how about the JUSTICE LEAGUE SATELLITE (the real one, not the "Watchtower")! :D

CHEERS!!!

and YES, I want one too!!!

Images
    Blog Entries

Supermanlogo

OOK! I'm all in on this one. Sight unseen. Paul is a genius and I have no doubt this will be spectacular.

Images
    Paul is the man!!

Pretty cool! Great box too!

Images
    Blog Entries
    I've always had such a soft-spot for the Supermobile. This is a dream come true.

Paul sent you a message on Facebook 1 for me and 1 for my brother Scott